Not open for further replies.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
zainy is in mainland china
I cannot speak for recently but in the past they were the only other china distributor besides health cabin i would trust.

DOA products come from everywhere, he used to have a doa policy.
about the not shipping most of the times they ship but in recent months china customs has put the hammer down on ecigs since the elections. and will not let certain items through if labeled incorrectly, my vamo said metal tubes on the package lol

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
If you are using First class, don't expect any updates until it hits US Customs. Just the way it works with USPS.

You ordered the Day everyone went back to work from Holidays so a small delay is to be expected due to Waiting orders taking priority. Also, as a whole, China moves rather slowly with regard to processing/shipping. Just seems to be their way of doing things.

DOA products can be found everywhere so can't really blame a Vender. They just order in / ship out.

mimmerfy

Mar 3, 2011
ohio
If you are using First class, don't expect any updates until it hits US Customs. Just the way it works with USPS.

You ordered the Day everyone went back to work from Holidays so a small delay is to be expected due to Waiting orders taking priority. Also, as a whole, China moves rather slowly with regard to processing/shipping. Just seems to be their way of doing things.

Good info I guess I am being a bit impatient :oops: my lavatube looks like franken vapor I have had to do repairs 3 times and its not pretty. I just hope it lasts until my order arrives.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
was there any way of tracking your order? it didn't seem to give me a tracking number and i used the regular china post shipping

Most vendors email a tracking number after it's been shipped. My last order from China (diff vendor) took 5 days before i received a tracking order.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Have ordered several times from them. I always get a personalized message from "Ainy" if they think there is a problem, and they respond back when I think there is a problem.
I got my KTS telescopic storm Mechanical mod starter kit (GG China Clone) from them and am now waiting on the extra tanks I ordered last week.
Yes, it is China and wait time sucks, but I always get the product I wanted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread