The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Zainy

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Positive' started by ricardo rt, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ricardo rt

ricardo rt Full Member

Jun 2, 2011
    australia
    Zainy.net is a great supplire for me so i just wanted to post about it. HAve been ordering from zainy for a while now and everything is great. Very personal service and great communication. Prices are fantastic and i checked with hangsen and her she is definitely a genuine hangsen supplier. Any way as a way to commend the service i hope to open a thread about it. Last thread was last year when she was just knew. Know she tells me there is shipping issues with liquid but that seems to happen every year at pre christmas time from china. Any how. i do not often post here. But she has my vote for first class product and great price. :2cool:

2. ricardo rt

ricardo rt Full Member

Jun 2, 2011
    australia
    I should add that us shipping is to expensive for me so i always order from zainy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.