Zample box.... anyone trying this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
i`ve been using zamplebox for almost a year now and i have no complaints. i get the 6 bottle deal and always get high quality juice. once in a while i will get a flavor i don`t really care for but most all of what i have received i like. zamplebox has had many bashers on this forum but i have a feeling most of those bashers have never even tried the service. give it a try for a month or two and see if you like it. :toast:

Reactions: slipbreed

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
I've looked at a few of these Zamplebox type deals and I'm not really too excited about getting juice based on what they want to send. I understand you can select a flavor profile, but why take the chance on getting a bunch of juice you don't like. Yes the price in great for what you get, but I'd rather know what I'm getting. If I want to try something new I'd rather pick it out myself. Plus I don't like subscriptions with recurring charges.

But to each his own! I might consider it one day...MIGHT ;)

slipbreed

Jun 6, 2015
I've looked at a few of these Zamplebox type deals and I'm not really too excited about getting juice based on what they want to send. I understand you can select a flavor profile, but why take the chance on getting a bunch of juice you don't like. Yes the price in great for what you get, but I'd rather know what I'm getting. If I want to try something new I'd rather pick it out myself. Plus I don't like subscriptions with recurring charges.

yeah I was kinda in the same boat, I don't want to be sitting there with a handful of un-loved juices but on the other hand It could branch me out to some flavors that ive never heard of before, and therefore making me happy with the new found juices
idk maybe one day ill get a wild hair up my but and just order like a month or two see how it goes :)

PansyRabbit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2015

I felt the same way and in the end I skipped it and went with The Drip Club because I can choose if I want each week's selection and I don't have to worry about recurring charges.

davnich

Jun 17, 2015
Houston Tx
Brand new to vaping and this site. Cigarette free for 4 days! I ordered a zamplebox subscription on June 9th. Order shipped 6/10 and I received my box on 6/13. I setup a flavor profile and cannot even remember what I selected. When I check my zamplebox account my flavor profile indicates "in beta". It included a card that indicated I was one of the first to get a sneak peak of the all new zamplebox launching next month. Now since I am new to vaping I don't really know what I like yet. Here is what I received;

13th floor elevapors Bermuda- 15 ml $13 ARV -A gourmet sour apple and berries menage a trois on a bed of rich sweet cream accented with raspberry champagne.
Didn't even sound like I would like it but it is excellent! Probably my favorite- definitely happy

Immortal Fog Avalon- 15 ml $11.99 ARV- a delicious Strawberries and lemonade. 2 for 2 so far and already the price of the box.

Legit # Royal Flush- 15ml $11 ARV- Strawberry cheesecake and another very good vape

Stellar Zenith Cookie- 15 ml $15 ARV- 90% VG -delicious cinnamon sugar cookie. Another one I didn't think I would buy or try as I'm not a big cinnamon fan but it is great and I am vaping on it right now

Eve lake custard-15 ml $11.95 ARV- 2014 Spinfuel Choice Award Winner – “Seductively smooth and creamy vanilla custard that will leave your mouth watering for more.” Man this box is on a roll. Probably anyone of these could be an all day vape but I am having too much fun switching them around.

One up Jamba Drink 15 ml $10.99 ARV- (only one that came in a plastic bottle) - Jamba Drink was inspired from a drink Jamba Juice's Secret Menu "White Gummy Bear." This eJuice combines mouth watering Strawberry Banana with a hint of Mango. Probably my least favorite as I am not a big banana flavoring fan but not a waste as I will still vape it on occasion- it's still a good juice

Very satisfied with my first zamplebox- easily worth the money and I learned I like flavors I even didn't think I would like. I may even upgrade my subscription but will probably wait for another month.
If anyone is interested I can PM you a referral code for 10% off.

ThePulver

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2015
San Diego
Had Zamplebox for around 6 months now. Haven't gotten any of the "house" juices during that time that people have talked about although there are some (like the hangervapes brands) that can be somewhat similar.

That being said I've been a pretty big fan and found some new flavor types that I never thought I'd like. Also that Jamba drink Arthur mentioned is pretty fantastic got it in my last box.

...but if they send me a 3rd bottle of that Blueberry Church I'm out.

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
Brand new to vaping and this site. Cigarette free for 4 days! I ordered a zamplebox subscription on June 9th. Order shipped 6/10 and I received my box on 6/13. I setup a flavor profile and cannot even remember what I selected. When I check my zamplebox account my flavor profile indicates "in beta". It included a card that indicated I was one of the first to get a sneak peak of the all new zamplebox launching next month. Now since I am new to vaping I don't really know what I like yet. Here is what I received;

13th floor elevapors Bermuda- 15 ml $13 ARV -A gourmet sour apple and berries menage a trois on a bed of rich sweet cream accented with raspberry champagne.
Didn't even sound like I would like it but it is excellent! Probably my favorite- definitely happy

Immortal Fog Avalon- 15 ml $11.99 ARV- a delicious Strawberries and lemonade. 2 for 2 so far and already the price of the box.

Legit # Royal Flush- 15ml $11 ARV- Strawberry cheesecake and another very good vape

Stellar Zenith Cookie- 15 ml $15 ARV- 90% VG -delicious cinnamon sugar cookie. Another one I didn't think I would buy or try as I'm not a big cinnamon fan but it is great and I am vaping on it right now

Eve lake custard-15 ml $11.95 ARV- 2014 Spinfuel Choice Award Winner – “Seductively smooth and creamy vanilla custard that will leave your mouth watering for more.” Man this box is on a roll. Probably anyone of these could be an all day vape but I am having too much fun switching them around.

One up Jamba Drink 15 ml $10.99 ARV- (only one that came in a plastic bottle) - Jamba Drink was inspired from a drink Jamba Juice's Secret Menu "White Gummy Bear." This eJuice combines mouth watering Strawberry Banana with a hint of Mango. Probably my least favorite as I am not a big banana flavoring fan but not a waste as I will still vape it on occasion- it's still a good juice

Very satisfied with my first zamplebox- easily worth the money and I learned I like flavors I even didn't think I would like. I may even upgrade my subscription but will probably wait for another month.
If anyone is interested I can PM you a referral code for 10% off.

great review !!! i`ve gotten 3 of those 6 in the past and liked them a lot. i always enjoy opening up the box and seeing what i got. :toast:

Reactions: slipbreed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread