ZAP - Yes or No? If No, then what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinstar15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Lakeland, FL
so in theory, once i have this and buy enough mesh and wire for 50 years, i will never have to buy any atty/carto items ever again?

Theoretically, no. Kanthal and SS mesh and you're all set. Probably wouldn't buy a 50 year supply though :)

Love my ZAP. Wasn't going to buy another until they got to a point where they weren't selling out in 20 minutes. Since that seems to be solved, I went ahead and ordered another to keep as a spare. Should tragedy strike (i.e. my wife), I like to know I have a backup.

cardenio

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
United States
I bought one....I'm excited. I missed it when they did it last month and heard they had them for sale while I was at work. I was very surprised to see they still had them when I got home so I just ordered one. I have a couple of AGA-Ts and a Cobra, but I'm excited to see how the ZAP performs.

im deciding between a zap and a cobra right now, any help?

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
im deciding between a zap and a cobra right now, any help?

That depends on how you like your draw... the zap has a very open draw that takes some getting used to. BUT if you are new to mesh rbas.. I think it's a great beginner device since it comes preassembled with extra wicks (already rolled and oxidized) and wire. I've since recoiled and rewicked mine but the beginning setup was great to learn on. There's also a video of Zen himself, showing exactly what and how to set it up. I don't have a cobra but I'm told that the draw is quite a bit tighter than the zap.

I've really enjoyed my zap :)

cghildreth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Central Texas
Except for the fifteen or twenty (or more) other RBA's that you'll purchase to put on your still to-be-purchased mods so that you can have multiple flavor setups...

I bought my first RBA about two months back - an AGA-T. I now have four other RBA's (including a ZAP and ProVari combo that I bought in the classifieds section a few days back) with two more AGAs coming from a co-op. I'm shopping for more too.

FYI, my two favorite setups currently are the ZAP/ProVari and my original AGA on a Natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread