Closed/Sold ZapWrapz for Dicodes Dani Box (NOT Mini)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Great seller here! Bump for Big D!

Thanks, Urby!!!

I'm kind of hoping they'll let me keep this going until Christmas. Working on my Wrap/Rap collection... :D

I can FB them in '21, which is kind of where I figured the market was anyway. In meantime, see how much I can milk the concept here. ;):laugh:

FB is NO fun at all.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
FB is toxic. I will buy them if you turn in your account. I will give you one JILLIOON pennies.

In pennies. It might have real worth someday.... you know.... You just never know what you are facing.

I will say I would turn down a job that required me to EVEN LIST my name on the FB "platform" on the company website. I have not had to but I would.

Anna

Reactions: Uncle

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
FB is toxic. I will buy them if you turn in your account. I will give you one JILLIOON pennies.

In pennies. It might have real worth someday.... you know.... You just never know what you are facing.

I will say I would turn down a job that required me to EVEN LIST my name on the FB "platform" on the company website. I have not had to but I would.

Anna

It's actually not that bad, sometimes. Selling stuff there is a PITA though. You'll always get rid of what you want to get rid of, but the process can be... painful. Yes, that's the best word for it. Painful.

What's the old saying? Ya gotta kiss a lotta frogs before you find a prince? That's kind of what it's like doing any FB sale. LOTS of frogs. :lol:

Yes, indeedy.

• Winner
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I do not kiss frogs. I am not royalty THANK GOD. I kinda wonder in the royalty of fame, was Kanye West the Frog, or was it Kim Kardashian, and which body part had to be kissed.

I kind of think it was the pirate booty personally.

:lol::lol::lol:
Anna

IDK how to spell her name but she is on the dictionary list now. Definitely a PIRATE SHIP of booty.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
tenor.gif

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Bumps for a great dude to deal with here!

Thanks, Urby! :)

I'm going to do everything in my power to keep this one open until Christmas. If I watch my step (never an easy task), I might be able swing it! I've got a few things planned... ;)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0

THANK YOU, Kn0ttY!!!!!!!!!!

OMG. I HAVE to keep this in forefront or it's going to expire on me. :facepalm::blush:

MUST make it to Christmas. :D:banana:

Adding to my Tasks list (don't laugh!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread