Zebra Stripe from Vapor Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

frequentj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2010
Louisville, KY
I recently ordered several flavors from Vapor Bomb, and as I try them, I thought I would post some reviews. I'm hoping my eGo comes in tomorrow, but as of now I am still using the blu.

Let me start by saying I am a huge fan of Fruit Stripe gum, the only drawback being that the flavor only lasts about five seconds before you have to spit it out and get a fresh piece. Well, that's no longer the case with the zebra stripe juice. It tastes EXACTLY like Fruit Stripe gum. It is slightly sweet, but not overpowering at all. It has the fruity top notes and the tangy bass note that is so distinctive to Fruit Stripe. Vapor production was very good, and even though it was only 12 mg of nicotine, it has a decent throat kick. I ordered the 80% pg, 20% VG.

Once my eGo comes in (hopefully tomorrow), I will review this juice on the Ego, as well as the many other juices I ordered (caramel apply, arctic ice, fire and ice, and strawberry pie to name a few).

My verdict thus far on the zebra stripe would be at least a 9/10, and I could easily see using this as an all-day vape

Sorry I misspelled the title of the post!!!!

EDIT: I have now been able to try this one my eGo (yeah!). I find with the eGo, this flavor tastes better (stronger) when used with a cartomizer, although is is still good dripped on the 510 or the LR306. Since I like to vape this all day, I just use the carto (I believe it's a 510 carto). On a side note, those 306's really put out some crazy vapor! I give the zebra stripe 8.5/10 (8.5 because I love it, but it does give somewhat inconsistant flavor depending on what method you are using to vape).

Last edited:

frequentj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2010
Louisville, KY
I also love Zebra gum flavor! Very tasty, but sometimes the flavor is just a hint too weak. :vapor:

I've found it tastes best in a cartomizer, but I have had good luck dripping it on both the 510 and LR306 atty. If you have a carto you can try it in, do! I think my cartos are 510, but it makes a huge difference in the strength. I also use a 80/20 pg/vg blend.

HedonismBot

Mar 24, 2011
Southwest FL
Had to bump this. I picked up a 10ml / 24mg bottle with my first order from Vaporbomb, I hadn't seen any reviews but when I saw it on the site I could scarcely contain my excitement. Out of the four bottles I bought in that order, this is far and away my favorite. I've been forcing myself to vape other juices because I don't want to run out of the stripes, and when I had about a ml slip away in a poorly seated tank I was devastated!

It is definitely sweet, but not in a syrupy way. It is not overwhelming. I'd say it's like kissing a very attractive non-smoker who's just been chewing a piece of Fruit Stripe. It's transcendent and makes you want to do it again and again!

I will certainly order this again, in a 30ml next time, and it could very easily become my daily vape. I have some VB wild cherry loaded up right now, and all I can think about is that it's time for some more stripes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread