How about a Cobalt pic?

RMmIk.jpg

JENerationX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Rochester, NY
Well, the thread opened and it looks like I was posting while Zen was writing up the explanation. (Sorry Zen, now my post looks like some smart .... snark about your post which I hadn't seen at the time.) Now I can't edit with the thread locked.

SO, we moved. Big deal. Different section, same family. (Which seems to be growing DAILY.) We'll all be just fine. I'm better than fine actually. I've got a gorgeous APV with some delicious juice and find our family reunion happening here in Jason's backyard where I know Jason and Robin take good care of people.

I only have one question...... who brought the drinks????

Vapor2112

Atty Baller - Level 2
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Virgin-ia
No worries at all, we're gettin' the band back together. :2cool:

Well, the thread opened and it looks like I was posting while Zen was writing up the explanation. (Sorry Zen, now my post looks like some smart .... snark about your post which I hadn't seen at the time.) Now I can't edit with the thread locked.

SO, we moved. Big deal. Different section, same family. (Which seems to be growing DAILY.) We'll all be just fine. I'm better than fine actually. I've got a gorgeous APV with some delicious juice and find our family reunion happening here in Jason's backyard where I know Jason and Robin take good care of people.

I only have one question...... who brought the drinks????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread