Zen Garden (Vaporbomb) and Floral -ejuices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wintershins

Nov 19, 2010
Oregon
I am also curious about floral e-juices! I haven't seen any offered on the sites I've been shopping on -- but I'm very new to this. I only just got my 510 a few days ago.

I notice that a lot of people complain when a juice has a perfumey hint to it, but I do love floral flavors in foods, like orange blossom water, rose water, hibiscus. I remember loving those violet pastilles. So, florals seem like a natural to me. Do these exist?

I was also wondering if there are tea flavors. Numi has a "chinese breakfast tea" that I love with my whole heart. I would love to have a juice that matched that flavor.

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
I am also curious about floral e-juices! I haven't seen any offered on the sites I've been shopping on -- but I'm very new to this. I only just got my 510 a few days ago.

I notice that a lot of people complain when a juice has a perfumey hint to it, but I do love floral flavors in foods, like orange blossom water, rose water, hibiscus. I remember loving those violet pastilles. So, florals seem like a natural to me. Do these exist?

I was also wondering if there are tea flavors. Numi has a "chinese breakfast tea" that I love with my whole heart. I would love to have a juice that matched that flavor.

I shop at Vaporbomb.com, which is where the Zen Garden flavor is from. They have an entire floral section of a few flavors, but I'm so weary about trying them as well. Hmm... Hehehe I'll probably give it a whirl and buy a sample :D

sjct

Nov 10, 2010
Eastern North Carolina
Recently received an order of samples from VaporBomb so here ya go:

Zen Garden: I love it! I taste (in order of prominence) basil, rosemary, a hint of lavender and some unidentifiable mossy green undertone. My husband hates it, says he can't stand the idea of "smoking" herbs. :p I've already ordered multiple 5ml bottles because they are currently sold out of the 30ml size. This may become my all-day vape!

Violet: If you have ever eaten and liked crystallized sugar violets, you will like this, too. It's slightly sweet but has the mild peppery bite of real violet flavor and that same mysterious hint of green I detected in Zen Garden.

Rose: Ever eaten a tea rose petal? That's what this tastes like, not sweet, kinda mild peppery. I wish it had the sweet and the mysterious green I found in the Violet.

None of these flavors has a perfume aroma which kinda disappointed me; I expected the vapor to smell as good as it tastes. But, no. These vapors don't smell and in fact the only vapor I've ever tried that did smell was Velvet Vanilla from Nicotine Nirvana and that's too bad because the strong flavor made me gag. (I've added a drop of two to enhance other flavors so the purchase wasn't a total loss.)

Edited to add: They all had good TH, not too harsh and all put out nice, dense vapor. I ordered them in the 50/50 PG/VG ratio.

Hope this helps answer your questions.

Last edited:

my2heartboys

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Kansas, USA
I have tried (and really like FSUSA's) version of Zen Garden. Like I said I really like it, to me it has a slightly sweet taste at the end of it. To me it is almost like another type of Hypnotic Mist.....you keep trying to pin down all of the flavor of it and next thing you know....it is gone. I also like the way it really pairs up with Gourmet Vapor's Vulcan Mind Meld. That one has a black licorish (ok spelling is lousy on that one) flavor so be careful in pairing it up....go light on the GV.

Anne

tresrottn

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
Bothell, WA
Sorry, bumping this up, I just read this today :)

Perfumers Apprentice has the cherry blossom. It's light, delicate and delicious. Like a walking among the cherry trees during spring, slightly sweet.

I also have made vape from rose water, and you are tasting the scent of an old fashioned tea rose. It makes a great taste to blend with.

I get a "green" taste when I blend with chai tea from PA.

I agree, I really don't know what it's going to be like. The zen garden and lavender seem pretty tempting. There was also a site, of course I can't remember it hehehe, that had cherry blossom!

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
Sorry, bumping this up, I just read this today :)

Perfumers Apprentice has the cherry blossom. It's light, delicate and delicious. Like a walking among the cherry trees during spring, slightly sweet.

I also have made vape from rose water, and you are tasting the scent of an old fashioned tea rose. It makes a great taste to blend with.

I get a "green" taste when I blend with chai tea from PA.

Is the Perfumer's Apprentice a DIY vendor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread