Zen ZNA clones coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mezrein

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Oregon
I would LOVE to shell out the cash for the real thing, but the real thing HAS to meet demand. I avoid fakes any chance I get. I would have gone to kfl style attys a LONG time ago if I could have only gotten my hands on one. And just like the zna from zen. I'd kill to get one of them. It's a master work creation worth every penny he's asking for in my mind, but it's been out for awhile now and the 2 sites I troll never have it when I have the ability to purchase it. :( now if he'd put his second run zna's online it'd help a lot. According to the video, it sounds like got every 1 zna he ships to distributors he sacks 5 due to a flaw. This flaw could be a tiny tiny nick in the body, a scratch on the glass covering the screen, or any other number if things that most vapers including myself wouldn't give two craps about.

Sent while on the move

Last edited:

Mezrein

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Oregon
Other than his 2nd run units I don't believe he's holding them back. Honestly I'd like to believe its extraordinarily hard to craft these things..... But if he's only doing 400 a month that means 13 a day?? Assuming 8 hour work day his crew is making 1 and a half an hour. That's harder to believe

Sent while on the move with Tapatalk

AlB53

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2012
Rome NY
mine is #944, works just great.. ZNA,Russian 005.jpg he does more than just the ZNA.

dr g

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2012
Paradise
I'm certainly not insinuating that he's holding back units, but I am insinuating that either a) his supply chain sucks and/or b) he's not investing in production capacity.

Or neither. No one says a manufacturer has to produce at any particular pace. They can produce at whatever pace they want. It's part of business to manage investments against future expected events of all kinds, no one is owed a manufacturer's production (well, other than those who have purchased). With the state and federal regulations pending, there is a LOT of uncertainty surrounding the industry and it's entirely reasonable to hedge against the possibility of everything falling apart on a moment's notice.

Yes this does leave excess demand, which leaves the manufacturer open to competition. But it is important to understand that overseas competition is different from domestic competition and can distort the market.

Last edited:

gin828

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2013
PA, USA
Personally I think Zen is doing what he can to get ZNAs out the door. Most large manufacturers can ramp up production but it has a price. If you run 3 shifts 7 days a week the overtime is gonna cut into profits big time when your a little shop. Not to mention highend CNC machines aint cheap. Out-sourcing parts would be a quality control nightmare if you had to reject an order then production would come to halt. Remember when the sidewinders came out and they were not up to snuff? I am sure that left a bad taste in his mouth.

pfm069

Mar 21, 2014
Canada
tell me if im wrong here but i am seeing this far to often in the ecig world,i am new to the ecig world been off analog cigs for 6 weeks..but the more i see companies doing well with incredible products the more out of stock i see on all web sites regarding that..if you had such a demand on your last product..would you make sure you had somewhat a decent amount going out on zna release date....i think its ,make little bit of units and keeps the unfortunate ones that didnt stay by a computer all day and all night for days prior release date...stay in the dust tails of those that where able to do that..again new to the game and way late to order the majority of things out there that are not clones but if i wanna enjoy an almost near like experience ...well clones it is.... again just my opinion ,but i think we need players with a ton of money to move in and start flooding the market so we can all buy exactly what we want without paying some douche (who doesnt vape but buys these product for revenue) ridiculous money for a unit we are dying to have ...again just saying

Last edited:

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
usually not a fan of clones but i feel ill get my hands on a clone long before zens zna will be available again...bring on this clone im ready to buy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I didn't even try for a ZNA because I'm not playing the game trying to catch one. I ordered a XPV DNA30 from Protovapor.com . May not be in stock but I know I'm going to get it. And so far the reports are that the lead time is holding true.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
tell me if im wrong here but i am seeing this far to often in the ecig world,i am new to the ecig world been off analog cigs for 6 weeks..but the more i see companies doing well with incredible products the more out of stock i see on all web sites regarding that..if you had such a demand on your last product..would you make sure you had somewhat a decent amount going out on zna release date....i think its ,make little bit of units and keeps the unfortunate ones that didnt stay by a computer all day and all night for days prior release date...stay in the dust tails of those that where able to do that..again new to the game and way late to order the majority of things out there that are not clones but if i wanna enjoy an almost near like experience ...well clones it is.... again just my opinion ,but i think we need players with a ton of money to move in and start flooding the market so we can all buy exactly what we want without paying some douche (who doesnt vape but buys these product for revenue) ridiculous money for a unit we are dying to have ...again just saying

For many, and this is my opinion only , vaping has become more about fashion and acquiring as many cool devices as possible instead of just wanting to beat analogs, and you can bet that Manufacturers will continue to pump out the bling when there's so many willing to pay for it .

If your the type that loves bling and is willing to pay for it , by all means knock yourself out but for those that live by more modest means and just want to get off analogs, you can do that without getting caught up in a never ending money pit.

Remember what ( if any) goals you may have set for yourself and try to stick to them or you may very well end up on the show "Hoarders " with a lot sparkling bling but empty pockets when that rent bills due
Lastly , enjoy the ride

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
IRELAND
........ asked the company about their clone ZNA and it turns out they had confused the DNA with the ZNA.
Since then another company have announced a clone, the crowd that's producing one of the Hana clones - these guys do know the difference;

Exclusive smooth feel zna mod wholesale high tech with OLED display screen zna, View zna, Cloupor Product Details from Shenzhen Cloupor Technology Co., Ltd. on Alibaba.com

They're using the specs of the Hana in their description but I still expect to see a clone of the Zen sooner rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread