Not open for further replies.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I got it from Fusionsmods, Home
Kind of ironic, really... I've made purchases of "authentic" items for my clone ZNA from Electronic Stix, SteamMonkey, and now Fusionsmods. The ZNA and the Erlkonigin are both clones, but you wouldn't know it to look at them (aside from the lack of a serial number on the Erlkonigin). Extremely well done clones, both of them.

msgnyc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
United States
Placed an order from Focal for another Robbot clone this past weekend for my girl before I knew Robbot had made some changes. Received an email apologizing stating they are out of stock and will ship as soon as their new shipment arrives so I may end up with one of their new units after. They also stated that they would be including an extra colored tube as an apology so seems FC will be getting those new colored tubes very soon. :)

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
My black tubes fit. I also have the black battery cap and 510 connector to use when I want to use them. Liking all silver for now. Might look into getting some black atties to go with it. Really liking my ZNA clones. 1112141116-1.jpg 1112141115-1.jpg

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
My black tubes fit. I also have the black battery cap and 510 connector to use when I want to use them. Liking all silver for now. Might look into getting some black atties to go with it. Really liking my ZNA clones. View attachment 389026 View attachment 389027
I really want a black tube to go with my Cloupor ZNA and black Fogger v4. My clone Paragon tube fits, but it's too short for 18650s and too long for 18500s :-/

msgnyc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
United States

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Placed an order from Focal for another Robbot clone this past weekend for my girl before I knew Robbot had made some changes. Received an email apologizing stating they are out of stock and will ship as soon as their new shipment arrives so I may end up with one of their new units after. They also stated that they would be including an extra colored tube as an apology so seems FC will be getting those new colored tubes very soon. :)

I think you will be getting the upgraded version .. I am thinking about asking Robbot to send me the 50W for review, but I am not sure that it won't be ZNA review overkill :p

Afcarmona

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2014
Las Vegas NV USA
nikita - your reviews are never over kill - I am still looking for the best zna clone - unless the yihi mini sx something shows up first... :)

I think you will be getting the upgraded version .. I am thinking about asking Robbot to send me the 50W for review, but I am not sure that it won't be ZNA review overkill :p

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
nikita - your reviews are never over kill - I am still looking for the best zna clone - unless the yihi mini sx something shows up first... :)

Oh thanks for that :) I am trying to fight myself, but I am genuinely curious about how good the Robbot 50W chip would be .. I'm thinking :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread