Status
Not open for further replies.

dsconnell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Salem, OR
Has any ones shipped yet? mine still shows Processing

Mine still shows processing too. I checked, and my card hasn't been charged yet either. They sent me an email about the 18650 tube and I said I wanted one but never heard back from them. I've sent a couple messages since placing my order and haven't gotten any response. Hmmmm....

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
It says 2 to 7 days lead time so hopefully they will ship soon I was just wondering I guess were all in the same boat

Mine still shows processing too. I checked, and my card hasn't been charged yet either. They sent me an email about the 18650 tube and I said I wanted one but never heard back from them. I've sent a couple messages since placing my order and haven't gotten any response. Hmmmm....
I never heard any thing about an 18650 tube The threading is suposto be the same as the real ZNA so I guess we could get a tube from them if we are willing to pay the price

Everything I've ordered from focal and FT sits in Processing for at least 3-5 days. Then I get a tracking number that sits in pre-shipment for another 2-3 days.

Lately though, once it starts actually MOVING, there's only another 5-8 days until it shows up.

msgnyc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
United States
Looks like the fasttech one is not the Wotofo verson.

Yeah, was just looking at it. Wonder who makes the one they added and how it compares.

Sofar it has silver plated contacts and doesnt appear to have an adjustable pin.

Is it Z2 threaded? Does it accept flat top batteries? 18490 only like the original? Whixh board is in this one? Seems it only fires down to a .5ohm coil (if the description is right). Wotofos YiYi board goes down to .3

Wotofo seems the winner for now until more is known.

Last edited:

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
IRELAND
Yeah, was just looking at it. Wonder who makes the one they added and how it compares.

Sofar it has silver plated contacts and doesnt appear to have an adjustable pin.

Is it Z2 threaded? Does it accept flat top batteries? 18490 only like the original? Whixh board is in this one? Seems it only fires down to a .5ohm coil (if the description is right). Wotofos YiYi board goes down to .3

Wotofo seems the winner for now until more is known.

The FT copy is Hotcig and it's Z2 threaded - apparently, the Wotofo doesn't have Z2 threading.
By the looks of things, the Hotcig was copied from an early Zen so the top cap won't be adjustable and it won't accept anything other than buttontop 18490's.

Threading on the genuine ZNA;
dce9s2.jpg

Threading on the FT;
14439rr.png

Threading on the Focal;
dysj09.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread