Zenesis 2 carto tank version reviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogue007

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
McKinney, TX
Just received mine from ElectronicStix today.... Kinda disappointed.

First off, my tank has two tiny cracks on the bottom and one on the top. Didn't see them til I put a dark juice in it and was looking through it in the light.

Second, and most important.... Mine does not screw in all the way with a kick and a AW IMR 18490 button-top (don't have a flat top).

I tried every battery in my arsenal with or without a kick and its either the bottom cap won't screw in all the way or when a 18490 is in by itself the battery rattles inside and has a large gap.

...... I have not done my research on this device because as of Sunday I was 'House of Hybrids' site and saw that they had a cool looking hybrid style Carto tank. I then went over to ElectronicStix site and saw that they were out-of-stock. I then entered my email address to see when they came back in stock. Tuesday they emailed me saying the product I've chosen was in stock and I kinda jumped on it without looking. Wanted a high-end product and didn't want to lose out on availability like most high-end mods and atty's. I jumped on a Kayfun 3.1 and its awesome!

I'm now going to email ElectronicStix and see if I can send my tank in for a replacement and see if they have tubes that are a tad bit longer (probably not).

jgilk1

Verified Member
Jan 23, 2013
Rio Rancho
Reviving year old threads for the win... yall do realize at the time this thread was going on the killer 705 and the diver were available? Going slr carto just isn't possible due to the lack of air volume able to be drawn through a cartomizer cooling the coil

And it really is amusing that no one took the time to understand why the carto pushed through a rubber gasket seal in the bottom section before screwing in to the connection? What zen accomplished with this tank is actually ingenious he eliminated the weakest point of a carto tank the standard 510 connection as the source from which the carto was supplied air and at the same time supplied it with a cyclone of air... the 4 air ports on the sides create turbulence in the air flow prior to going in to the carto which in effect increases air flow through the carto... i also bet this wasn't his first attempt at a carto tank either...

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

h418982

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2014
Des Moines IA
Just received mine from ElectronicStix today.... Kinda disappointed.

First off, my tank has two tiny cracks on the bottom and one on the top. Didn't see them til I put a dark juice in it and was looking through it in the light.

Second, and most important.... Mine does not screw in all the way with a kick and a AW IMR 18490 button-top (don't have a flat top).

I tried every battery in my arsenal with or without a kick and its either the bottom cap won't screw in all the way or when a 18490 is in by itself the battery rattles inside and has a large gap.

...... I have not done my research on this device because as of Sunday I was 'House of Hybrids' site and saw that they had a cool looking hybrid style Carto tank. I then went over to ElectronicStix site and saw that they were out-of-stock. I then entered my email address to see when they came back in stock. Tuesday they emailed me saying the product I've chosen was in stock and I kinda jumped on it without looking. Wanted a high-end product and didn't want to lose out on availability like most high-end mods and atty's. I jumped on a Kayfun 3.1 and its awesome!

I'm now going to email ElectronicStix and see if I can send my tank in for a replacement and see if they have tubes that are a tad bit longer (probably not).

I know this is old but just so everyone knows. On the zenesis bottom buttons there are three small washers to adjust the cap/switch to properly fit better with different batteries. I am using a flat top EH 18650 battery and I took two of the three washers out and it fits perfectly. Make sure when re-tightening that the springs are straight as this can affect fitment and could cause the switch to stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread