Zenith V2: Builds, Gripes, and Where to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrolleyVW

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
Buffalo, NY
I became interested in the zenith after getting my Stillare. The Stillare is a great atomizer and very high quality. My only issue with it that left me desiring something more was the flavor. The chamber is reduced but it's still rather large. I wanted an authentic atomizer that had very few clone options. I already have the trident v1 and v2 clones by ehpro and I like them a lot but unfortunately, I couldn't justify buying the real thing when my clones work perfectly.

After er reading reviews, in comes the Zenith V2.

I searched for a few days and, surprisingly, came across a shop called nakedvapes that had them in stock. As of today, 3/31/14, they still have them in stock with 3 afc ring options.

I received it and immediately but my typical dual 26 gauge 6 wrap around 5/64th ID microcoils metering at .32. I set the afc to about 1/5th open and the coils are level and centered with it, approximately 1.5mm from it.

Instantly I noticed the warmth and flavor increase. I am currently vaping Mother's Milk from suicide bunny in this atomizer and I was vaping it in my stillare previous to this. I've been using it quite a bit so the flavor is familiar but fading. Vapers tounge seemed to be the issue but I tried other juices and it was still the same result in the stillare. With the zenith, the flavor is nearly there as if I had just tried it.

My gripes. The Allen screw heads are something I was never too fond of just because of bad past experiences. Also, when I tighten the screw down onto the wire, it tends to push the wire to one side or the other due to the post holes being more squared than circular. I also snapped 3 legs before getting my build perfect. Other than these things, which are really knit picking and all personal preference, I love it.

Overall I think this will be my new favorite atty. I wanted it for flavor and that's what I've gotten. I also need to comment on finding it. I couldn't believe I actually found it in stock. I was so skeptical that I called just to make sure they actually had the real thing and it wasn't on back order. I ordered it Friday afternoon and it came today. Today is Monday.

If anybody else has any comments on builds or anything of the sort in the zenith v1 or v2, please share!

maf2k8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2009
Chicago, IL
www.facebook.com
i have been on and off about getting one. Now that i want to get one there all out of stock until 2nd week of April. I looked on Ebay just for kicks and cannot believe these things are going for 200-250 dollars!! Really? People are insane!

I am in love with my Origen v1 and v2 drippers, They provide the best flavor i have had from all the drippers i have owned. Hopefully when i find a Zenith it will taste just as good if not better then my Origens.

TrolleyVW

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
Buffalo, NY
Oh wow they are already out of stock. Well... I can tell you how I find my highly unavailable items. I use Instagram. I do some clever searches on Instagram and with my zenith, stillare, and copper vanilla, I found shops showing they just got them in or had them in stock and I'd either go right to their site or call them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread