Zero (0mg) nicotine simple, small e cigarette with throat hit in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

fruitangdan

Jul 29, 2013
UK
Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend a zero (0mg) nicotine e cigarette that is small and simple that actually has throat hit in the UK?

By small and simple I mean in the vein of Skycigs, E-lites, Go-lites, Nicolites etc. I.e. roughly cigarette sized with replaceable cartomizers.

I don't want to get involved with buying separate e liquids or tank systems if possible.

I'm looking for something in the UK, preferably.

Cheers.

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
I'm sorry that I don't know of anything that meets your needs as I'm not at all familiar with the UK market. Perhaps perhaps someone in the UK forum may be able to help you. You need five non-spam posts and wait for the server to do its hourly reset in order to post in the UK forum. Just greet other people in the New Members forum to get your post count up.

If you can't find exactly what you are looking for you might want to consider the Joye eRoll (the Ovale eMini is the same thing). You will have to fill the little tanks using a needle-nosed bottle or blunt tip syringe but this process is very easy and fast. That way you would have a much wider choice of flavors available rather than relying on expensive, pre-filled cartos. The eRoll's very small PCC case gets around the very annoying problem of the incessant charging needed for other cig-alikes.

Nicotine, the PG content of a juice and the warmth of the vape contribute to throat hit but the nicotine is, by far, the biggest contributor. Also some flavors have more throat hit than others.

fruitangdan

Jul 29, 2013
UK
Thanks for the replies. Renzuli, I have to disagree. I've had quite a lot of throat hit from various brands- Skycig, Tablites and Go-lites at the higher strengths. Even at 10mg I've experienced a pleasant but subtle throat hit. You are right that menthol gives a slight throat hit at 0mg. But for me it's not quite enough. I think if someone can come up with a safe additive that mimics the throat hit of nicotine they will be on to a massive winner. I love the throat hit but can't stand the nicotine!

Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend a zero (0mg) nicotine e cigarette that is small and simple that actually has throat hit in the UK?

By small and simple I mean in the vein of Skycigs, E-lites, Go-lites, Nicolites etc. I.e. roughly cigarette sized with replaceable cartomizers.

I don't want to get involved with buying separate e liquids or tank systems if possible.

I'm looking for something in the UK, preferably.

Cheers.

Did you get anywhere with this as I'm looking for the same thing?

Kind regards

Andy

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Did you get anywhere with this as I'm looking for the same thing?

Kind regards

Andy

I can't speak for the throat hit....but buying an e-cig kit with blank cartomisers and zero nicotine juice is not too hard.

Just don't go looking in the supermarket or at rip-off online "brand" name stuff.

an e-roll with some nice juice would do it
or
a KR808-d1 kit
or
a pair of quality 510 batteries coupled with some nice boge or kanger cartomizers

Just be careful choosing, this water is infested with sharks. (Big fat ones that eat your money without a 2nd thought).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread