Zero Nic

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsaveker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Manhattan, New York
So yesterday my doc told me that irrespective of my stopping smoking I need to also stop vaping or vape Zero nic as it is affecting my health.

This is really no surprise to me as smoking is proven to aggravate my health condition (Crohns) and that was in part why I started vaping.

So I have a couple of questions...

What UK suppliers offer Zero Nic Juices?

I have ordered some red label from Totally Wicked this afternoon which offer Zero Nic, however their Decadent Vaper range do not... so I ordered some Mytholpytus (or however it's spelt) in 12ish mg which I aim to dilute with PG whilst hopefully not loosing too much flavour.

I noticed that Liberty Flights have Zero Nic but strangely only in 5ml bottles not the normal 30ml bottles I would order.

Lisa at Cloud 9 also has Zero Nic as an option on her juices.

Second Question... Is there any way I get get a better throat hit / kick out of Zero Nic juice?

I already vape mostly 18mg juice at 6v and find a noticeable difference when trying the 6-8mg juices.

I understand it may not be possible to go from 18 to 0 overnight but I think if I can get my hands on 0 nic and then add nicotine base I can get to my desired nic rating slowly and without watering down the taste.

Just wondered what peoples thoughts are generally and does anyone here vape Zero nic currently?

Cheers,

Jim.

Last edited:

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
I would suggest reducing slowly as you have said, (if your doctor agrees of course).

I sell zero nic in all my flavours.
I also do 100ml VG and 100ml PG and will be doing my own range of concentrated flavourings VERY soon.
All you really need is the PG or VG and flavourings, but pre-mixed zeros are very convenient too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread