Zero Nicotine and FDA--What the...?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glinda

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2014
United States
It appears that the final-for-now answer is, it depends on the whims and mood of the FDA rep looking over your paperwork. As for the future, my dearest hope is that the lawsuits against the FDA effectively clear up and clear away the nonsensical gobbledegook that's playing in the FDA's favor for now.

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
It appears that the final-for-now answer is, it depends on the whims and mood of the FDA rep looking over your paperwork. As for the future, my dearest hope is that the lawsuits against the FDA effectively clear up and clear away the nonsensical gobbledegook that's playing in the FDA's favor for now.

Can't you wave your wand and make it all go away?

Glinda

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2014
United States
:lol:

I wave it every time I write my congress, senate and governor, requesting their support on HR 2058 & the Cole-Bishop Amendment. I just hope more people continue to jump into the game and wave their own magic wands alongside mine. When the powerful monster you're up against is as audacious as it is nonsensical (hello, FDA), it's hard to know where and when to wave.

:(

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
:lol:

I wave it every time I write my congress, senate and governor, requesting their support on HR 2058 & the Cole-Bishop Amendment. I just hope more people continue to jump into the game and wave their own magic wands alongside mine. When the powerful monster you're up against is as audacious as it is nonsensical (hello, FDA), it's hard to know where and when to wave.

:(
Bravo!!! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread