Zero Throat Hit From DIY Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

justboringsarah

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
IN
I can't figure out what is going on with my juice.
I'm currently playing with DIY and some Loranns flavors,while I wait for my PA order.
I normally mix 6mg/ml nic,using 36mg unflavored juice from strictlyejuice. I thought the lack of hit was from the low nic level. Today I mixed some up with 12mg,and still nothing.
I can't seem to find PGA anywhere here,so I've been using 5% vodka(80 proof).
What can I do to add some hit? I don't want/need a ton,but some would be nice

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
If it is all PG, why are you using alcohol?

PGA has not raised TH for me. I use it for a thinner on rare occations, but it does nothing except give a warmth or sometimes "brightens" a flavor.

I find that, after nic, TH is really dependant on the flavorings used. Like: Peach=low TH, Pineapple=med TH, Dark Vapure or Burley = high TH.

justboringsarah

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
IN
I'm trying to add it to get TH
If it is all PG, why are you using alcohol?

PGA has not raised TH for me. I use it for a thinner on rare occations, but it does nothing except give a warmth or sometimes "brightens" a flavor.

I find that, after nic, TH is really dependant on the flavorings used. Like: Peach=low TH, Pineapple=med TH, Dark Vapure or Burley = high TH.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Ah, and it's not working?

Cool, you know what isn't working for you. That's progress.

I'd suggest acidic, peppery, or smokey flavors then. Gotta' find something that puts some burn in the throat.

Seems like you are going down the right path though. Might give a shot with Black Pepper, or Burley, or even dose Vape Wizard higher than normal if you don't find something to rock your throat in your next flavor delivery.

justboringsarah

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
IN
This is the last juice I made,the flavor is good,but still no hit
This was a 5ml batch(because at least I've learned to make small test batches)
Nic juice 1.666 ml
PG 2.333 ml
80 proof vodka .25ml
Flavoring .75ml

I'm pretty paranoid about the measures,so I use a 1ml syringe to measure out anything under a ml. Over that I use a 3ml syringe,for whole numbers and a 1ml again for fractions of an ml

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread