Zest Quest 18650 Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
Hi All I do not know if I am in the right sub forum and if not can the mods please move it where this question belongs.

Has anyone heard of these batteries or used them? I got a sample and found it passable any one else know anything about them or the company that makes them. Thank you in advance am interested in these.
xvxvk.jpg

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
No, and no. At the risk of sounding hardened and cynical they are almost certainly poorly performing re-wraps of unknown specification. You can quite safely ignore any specs printed on them as they will be inflated.
One should only use quality cells from Sony LG or Samsung bought from reputable dealers not amazon and not ebay. Check the chart below and have a read of Mooch's blog who is our resident battery expert who has extensively tested a large number of batteries enabling us to make informed decisions about our choice of batteries.

Index | E-Cigarette Forum

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
I'll second everything @sonicbomb said and add that you can tell the specs are inflated by the CDRs. There's no such thing as an 18650 with a CDR over 30A, so if anything claims it you can tell straight off they're lying. Of course, it's generally the case that vaping-suitable 18650s from anyone other than LG, Samsung and Sony are inaccurately rated.

About the forum, you want the Batteries and Chargers forum here:
Batteries and Chargers

I've reported the thread so the mods will be along to move it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread