- Gold
- Polished stainless steel
- Red black
- Rainbow

1JPDsyE.jpg

Size:
- Diameter: 25mm
- Height: 38.9mm without drip tip and 510 pin

Zeus dual coil rta is upgraded version of the original very popular zeus rta. If you liked original zeus, you definitely should consider this one. On the new version of zeus rta you can go with single or dual coil build. As always GeekVape box is full of spare parts:

In the box:
- Zeus dual coil rta
- Allen key
- User manual
- Spare glass tube
- 510 delrin drip tip
- 4 coils
- 510 drip tip adaptor
- 810 drip tip
- Spare parts

v7PraOa.jpg

qac1NpF.jpg

I received zeus dual coil in gunmetal color, i like the color, it looks very nice and stylish in gunmetal color. For people who doesn't know, zeus rta is leakproof rta, with top airflow, so you never have to worry about leaking, as we all know nobody likes when rta leaks, so with zeus leaking is not possible and you will not have a problem for sure.
Build quality is very good, color looks good and threads are nice and clean.

On the top of the zeus, we have 810 rip tip that goes down to the top cap to protect mouth from heat, I must say this drip tip is very good, but if you don't like this kind of drip tip, if you like regular, you can use drip tip from the package. As i mentioned GeekVape box always contains a lot of things inside, so they included even three drip tips, two 810 driptips and one 510 drip tip, of course you will have in the box 510 drip tip adaptor as well. Drip tip that comes pre instaled is 7.5mm tall and 19mm wide. I really like this one so im using it, it's very comfortable and I like the way it looks. I also tried few of my 810 drip tips and they sit nice and flush.

bMHduJa.jpg

3mTrk2G.jpg

Under the drip tip you can see the top cap, so, this is top fill tank, and you will need only half a turn to open this top cap and access to top fill slots, you can see the notches on the top cap, so this is basically locking mechanism, very simple and easy, holes for e liquid are big, any bottle will fit in without any problem. On the top cap you can also see GeekVape branding.

This tank has leak-proof top airflow sistem. On the airflow ring you can see tree engraved lines on each side as a detail and it helps with adjustng airflow. On the ring you can see two airflow holes. Ring has right amount of tension, so you can pretty much easy adjust your best airflow settings. If you like fancy coils and high power you can use it here, because when airflow is fully opened, there is so much air that you can easily enjoy high power. Of course if you like more restricted draw you can always reduce the airflow. Air is not loud and air is very smooth.

PwrpR0O.jpg

z1rJe2i.jpg

In the package you will receive two glass tanks, and each tank can hold 4ml of e liqud, you can buy separately bubble glass tank that can hold 5.5ml of e liquid, and with bubble glass tank looks good as well. Under the airflow ring you can see big o ring that holds tank really good in the place, so if you want to change you cotton or coil while you have e liquid left in the tank you can definitely do it without emptying you tank, i know a lot of people like that option.

On the chamber you can see engraved zeus logo. Basically on zeus we have two chambers, because of top airflow. Chamber has good shape to improve flavor.
How airflow works:
Air comes through the holes on the top, and comes down in between outer chamber and inner chamber and then it comes to the deck. On the deck you can see two airflow slots, and that slots are placed at angle, so basically air will hit you coils from angle.

jKHB6GU.jpg

On the base you can see two "zeus" engravings.
Build deck is very easy to build on. You can put in one coil or two coils. This is post-less build deck, and it's very, very easy to place your coils. From the sides you can see flat head screws. You can also see two slots for your cotton and i will later explain how to wick zeus dual coil properly. Screws are good and they locks wire very good. If you use coils from the package, with both coils resistance will be 0.15ohm.

iFdoBID.jpg

IytFqae.jpg

Building on Zeus:

So, as i said this is post-less deck and putting your coils in is very easy and anyone can do it. I think this is the best way to place your coils and wick this RTA.
First you will need to know where to clip coil legs, so first measure where to clip them. Then tight your coils on the build deck. Take a good look at airflow holes and make sure to place your coils close as possible to the airflow slots to ensure that air can hit coils directly from the angle. Of course you can place your coils lower and air will hit them more from the side, or you can place them higher and in that case air will hit coils only from the bottom. In my opinion best solution and best flavor i have when both coils are placed next to the air slots so air can hit them directly. So, when you are done with your coils, put cotton through them, and cut the cotton like i did on the picture. Now, you need to fluff your cotton really good. Now the most important thing, because on the zeus we have top airflow and it need to wick better, you really dont want to put cotton inside of the wicking holes, beacause it won't wick very well, you basically just need to put your cotton sitting on that hole, and that's it, very simple and easy. If you do what i said you will see bubbles when you vape and tank will wick just great. Im using 70% vg in this rta and it wicks just perfect, even when i chain vape.
Flavor on zeus rta is just amazing, flavor is very intense and I really like it, throat hit is good as well.

fASdoQj.jpg

iY70b7F.jpg

I tried it with few different coils and i even tried with single coil build. I used single coil with resistance 0.35ohm and I vaped on 40 watts. With this build i needed to close airflow for one quarter and it performed well, but to be honest zeus need more power to show his full potential.
With two coils I'm using it on 60 watts with 0.15ohm resistance and airflow is half opened and i can say this rta shines with two coils inside. With this build clouds are really big and i had no problem with dry hits, it keeps up perfectly.

Zeus dual coil rta is now in my daily rotation, very reliable tank, I dont have to worry about leaking and it performs very well, so I am very satisfied.

mxzCDXK.jpg

You can order it here:
Zeus Dual RTA Geek Vape Online Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread