Not open for further replies.

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
Sweet!

I ordered a pack of 20 samples from different high quality vendors and the Pineapple from Zeus e-juice was the one that impressed me most. I have a couple more Zeus samples I haven't gotten to yet which I'll get to tonight.

Not sure what their most famous/popular flavors are.

Cool...let me know how they are!

bigrf85

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
jax, fl
i use zeus alot and love just about all their flavors fruits and their zeus juices are all amazing perfect flavor for me really pops with flavor my favorite so far is their green tea flavor and their Medusa juice but like i said you almost cant go wrong with their juices only ones i dont use are the peanut butter flavors not bad at all spot on with flavor but just a real rich taste if that makes sense i can vape them but in extreme moderation.

i think anyone will love their juice

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Well, I am vaping some Demeter's Harvest as we speak. Check out the General Elqiuid Review forum for the full lowdown.

Aphrodite's Affair is a nice chocolate covered strawberry and cherry that comes alive after a good week or 2 steep; before that, the chocolate tastes a bit waxy and weak, but after a week, it shines nicely and leaves a fantastic room aroma!

Demeter's Harvest tastes mostly, to me, like a can of fruit cocktail. In the cold weather, I finally got the trix cereal thing folks stated it was. But it's still canned fruit cocktail in light syrup to me -- and it's yummy!

I have really enjoyed them. :thumbs:

Oxtail

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
SoCal
Ok, so I went through a few more samples. All the samples were just 1ml so didn't get much more than a first impression. Overall I'd give high marks to this vendor and will definitely be buying a few bottles during their sale.

The pineapple was still the standout for me. The pineapple upside down cake was good, but I prefer the straight pineapple. Strawberry menthol was pretty good. I really liked the vanilla cola, though to be honest I haven't tried too many cola flavors so not much to compare to. It smelled like actual cola syrup and vaped like it, too. Apple was OK, though I wish I had gotten the Green Apple to sample as well.

I've had a hard time finding coffee flavors I like and I thought the 2 coffees I tried(french vanilla and mocha) were both good enough that I'll buy a small bottle to do further sampling.

I'm sad that I didn't get any samples of the mixed juices with the mythological names. Like their namesake flavor, Zeus.

The prices are interesting as it's the same $/ml at the 12ml and 30ml sizes. Usually vendors jack up prices on the smaller sizes and then go cheaper on the 30ml+ sizes. So it's actually not that bad to buy some 12mls to sample and then invest in the 50ml for something you really like.

I'll definitely be putting a large order in on Black Friday.

Last edited:

Zumeraga

Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Port Orchard, Wa. USA
I have used Zeus Juice a ton and am just ecstatic with nearly everything I've gotten from them, which is like 80 or more different flavors. Their Customer Service is fantastic and they ship fast. On the one order they messed up on, which was for a 12ml bottle of unflavored, they shipped 1 day later and instead of a 12ml bottle I got a 30ml bottle and no extra cost. I will always be a big Zeus Juice fan.

leeca

Aug 31, 2013
Garden Grove, CA, USA
I had ordered a 12 ml of Zeus Juice the flavor once and got a bottle that had no taste at all, the other 3 flavors in my order were fantastic so I wrote them. They gave me a 30ML of Zeus and a one time use BOGOF code for a 30ML bottle. Now that is some great customer service. So far I have tried Zeus, Medusa, Strawberry, Peach and liked them enough to go back for a 30ML.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Yippee ... VapeMail from Florida ... the Zeus juice just arrived along with 2 free samples of Fuzzy Navel and Straw-Melon Cooler :party:

ZeusJuice.jpg

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Has anyone steeped these juices? I had high hopes for them after seeing so many reviews on a newer vendor. To be honest I can't vape any of them. They are all unvapeable to me, and I can't really say why. Guess I need to give them another try. If it's not any better they will most likely be on the classys

So they *ambiguous flavors* are unvapeable but you have no idea why, and care not to mention which flavors you chose or what delivery devices you are using yet you ask if steeping will help.

If asking for help, please tell us which flavors you received, in which PG/VG ratio and nic strength, and perhaps someone who might have tried those flavors might be able to help you.

WileECoyote

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2013
Woodbridge, VA, USA
www.zidrate.com
Well, I am vaping some Demeter's Harvest as we speak. Check out the General Elqiuid Review forum for the full lowdown.

Aphrodite's Affair is a nice chocolate covered strawberry and cherry that comes alive after a good week or 2 steep; before that, the chocolate tastes a bit waxy and weak, but after a week, it shines nicely and leaves a fantastic room aroma!

Demeter's Harvest tastes mostly, to me, like a can of fruit cocktail. In the cold weather, I finally got the trix cereal thing folks stated it was. But it's still canned fruit cocktail in light syrup to me -- and it's yummy!

I have really enjoyed them. :thumbs:

I bought these same two. 30ml for both. Great deal, never had them so your review sounds promising.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
I wasn't asking for advice on my flavors I was asking if the ppl who do like zeus steeped their juice.

That being said I got
Zeus juice
Tahitian vanilla
Sour tangerine
Double apple
Aphrodite s affair
Demeter s harvest
And tigers blood

After reading on here and going back to the site again I thought maybe I could find at least one

Tigers blood is the only one so far.

I vape with a rda, with a zmax or a dna20 mcm

Typically 1.5 , to 2 ohm

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk

I wasn't asking for advice on my flavors I was asking if the ppl who do like zeus steeped their juice.

That being said I got
Zeus juice
Tahitian vanilla
Sour tangerine
Double apple
Aphrodite s affair
Demeter s harvest
And tigers blood

After reading on here and going back to the site again I thought maybe I could find at least one

Tigers blood is the only one so far.

I vape with a rda, with a zmax or a dna20 mcm

Typically 1.5 , to 2 ohm

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk

Here is my 2 cents: (Using Mech-Mod and/or VAMO & SID with either IGO-W 0.8 to 1.5 build (depending on target Mod), Scar RDA 1.8 build, RSST 1.2-1.8 build, Ithaka [one built 0.8 for Mech-Mod, one built 1.5 for VV/VW mods)

I vape the Tiger Stripe Gum and Tiger's Blood [Exactly same Flavor as Medusa just named differently. I ordered both and tested just to see :blink: ] and Right out of the mail!

Demeter's Harvest, Zeus, Poseidon poison & Norwegian Fish all tasted better with a little steeping.
My order of Aphrodite's Affair is in the mail on its way to me, so I can't comment on it, or any other ZeusJuice flavors YEY...

These juices are all too awesome for me to slow steep, so I used the kettle method:
#1 Boil a little water in a kettle on the stove (or microwave close to boiling point)
#2 Fill bowl with boiling water just below height of juice bottle(s)
#3 Allow Water to cool 3-5 min to avoid warping bottles from excessive heat
#4 Drop bottles (with lids tightly secured) into the hot (not boiling) water
#5 Allow water (and juice within) to cool to room temperature. ( this can take up to 3 hours depending on water temp and volume used )
#6 Remove Juice bottles from water, dry, and SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE.
This speeds up the brownian motion of the individual components (molecular motion) simulating the long slow "in the dark with the lid off" steeping. Depending on the vape once cooled off, I may repeat the process 2 or more times. I made my own Juice using an Orange Cream flavor in a 65/35 PG/VG base 0 Nic and I had to heat/cool it 3 times to mellow it out.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
After a good 2 month or more steep some of these have come around. I really enjoy the tigers blood and the zeus juice. I also like posidens poison. The sour never did develop, guess I am going to have to give these juices more time from now on. I thought a month would be enough? Are others finding this to be true? Are u waiting more than a month to steep juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread