Zeus Juice - any PG/VG ratio recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcon

Jan 24, 2014
Long Island, NY
I'll be putting in an order sometime soon for Zeus' juice site. They have a lot that I'm intrigued in. I'm also adding to my order for a friend and since he doesn't know his preferred PG/VG ratio, he just stuck with 50/50 for now. I should also mention, he has a V2 Ecig, like an njoy style ecig and bought some blank cartridges for it.

I myself have a regular ego-t/kanger T2 2.5ohm setup and soon to be getting a couple of iTaste VV V3 batteries, also to be used with my kanger T2's.

My question is, does anyone recommend any specific ratio's for PG/VG on Zeus' products, both for V2 Ecig's as well as typical 510 Kanger/Ego setups?

Thanks ahead of time, and if someone happens to have a coupon code for that site, that'd be appreciated too, lol.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I believe their house blend is 60/40, but I prefer 50/50 personally.

Never had any wicking issues in clearomizers with 50/50 blends. If you're ordering something creamy or with a creamy base, you might up the VG just for the effect, otherwise the 60/40 or 50/50 should work for you.

I've only tested juice from their signature line of flavors, and found them very tasty albeit a bit sweet, but since they are fruit flavors it worked out well. As far as coupon codes: check out the Steals and Deals thread here at ECF, subscribe to their newsletter or join their facebook page for the latest coupons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread