Zeus Juice -- Aphrodite's Affair and Demeter's Harvest

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I received these juices for free of charge from the Nova Broadcasting show, ITDONTSTOP. My reviews are unsolicited.

Aphrodite's Affair
50 PG/50 VG
24mg nicotine

Zeus Ejuice Best E-liquid Shop | E-juice Flavors | E Cigarette Liquid

Sampled on iclear16 on a MVP 1.5.

Aphrodite's Affair is described as chocolate covered cherries and strawberries. When I first received it, mixed fresh, the chocolate was a bit of the dollar store penny candy thin chocolate flavoring, but the berries below were spot on, sweet and a touch of tartness. I was surprised, since cherries are a notorious flavor to get right in e-liquid, but there was no medicinal or artificial taste to either the cherry or strawberry. I let it steep, and after a week, the chocolate matured into a light milk chocolate shell covering ripe strawberries and succulent cherries.

Steeping was needed, but after just a week, the juice was a light, lovely vape that I could not put down. And the room aroma was of a confectionery, with bubbling chocolate and fruity shadows.

Aphrodite's Affair is a great, light, long duration vape. Grade: B

Demeter's Harvest
50/50 PG/VG ratio
24mg nicotine

Used in a Kanger T2 on an MVP, and dripped in a Phoenix V4 1ohm coil using XC-116 and Kanthal wire, fired upon a k100.

Demeter's Harvest is a fruity blend most reminiscent of canned fruit cocktail in heavy syrup while using the T2. That's not a bad thing. I loved canned fruit cocktail years ago, and hadn't had any in a long while. Demeter's Harvest is sweeter than Aphrodite's Affair, but it satisfies my fruit tastes. I am not a big Fruit Vapor. I vape mostly tobaccos, and RY4 styles, and tobacco + fruit.

Within a T2, the plump and juicy white grape is up front, with peach and pear notes all drenched in sweet high fructose corn syrup. It's not cloying sweet, for I can vape it for a good half day before needing to grab a tobacco; it's more of a refreshing sweetness, much like a light fruit cocktail. The fruit flavors are not-candy like, but not wholly "fresh," hence why I call it canned fruit cocktail.

In the RDA, there the white grape takes a few steps back, and the peach and pear step forward, and then there is that elusive cherry floating around in the background like a prize from a Crackerjack box. There is a bit more tartness to the e-liquid in the RDA and less sweetness.

Demeter's Harvest is a winning flavor from Zeus Ejuice, and one I have no hesitation on ordering in the future. Grade A

I would like to thank ITDONTSTOP and Zeus Ejuice for providing the prizes, and for the chance to sample their line of liquids. A big :thumbs: for their customer service for fixing the problem with the lost bottle.

Zeus Eliquid's Signature Line of elquids are refreshing and flavorful and could satisfy anyone looking for great fruit vapes. They also have a regular juice line, which I have not sampled from, but look forward to trying those knowing that they use quality materials and offer excellent customer service. Their bottle labels are fantastic in presentation and information presented demonstrating high standards. A+

Zeus Ejuice Best E-liquid Shop | E-juice Flavors | E Cigarette Liquid

Last edited:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Those both sound good. I've been considering trying out some Zeus liquids. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Thank you for the reply.

I only had a 15ml bottle of Aphrodite's Affair, and by the time it was gone I missed vaping it. Wished I had more. I will definitely be adding it back into my rotation when funds allow. It is just yummy :)

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
Thank you for the reply.

I only had a 15ml bottle of Aphrodite's Affair, and by the time it was gone I missed vaping it. Wished I had more. I will definitely be adding it back into my rotation when funds allow. It is just yummy :)

That was the one that sounded best to me. In fact, it sounds awesome. I recently acquired a Smoktech Aro Pyrex and it is bringing out the best in most of my juices. Aphrodite's Affair sounds like it would really shine in the Aro and those flavors are right up my alley. I'll be keeping this one in mind.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
That was the one that sounded best to me. In fact, it sounds awesome. I recently acquired a Smoktech Aro Pyrex and it is bringing out the best in most of my juices. Aphrodite's Affair sounds like it would really shine in the Aro and those flavors are right up my alley. I'll be keeping this one in mind.

Just give it a good week.

I found it strange that fruit elquid needed to steep. I'm used to that with NETs, but never thought a fruit or chocolate elquid would need it. I had another juice, from a different vendor, which was a fruit vape... and it was terrible until a month's steep. Then it was what it was suppose to be, and was actually pretty good. As always with e-liquid -- it all depends on the juice.

Aphrodite's Affair is worth the [short] wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread