Zeus Juice in Charlotte, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneB

Aug 27, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Hey all. Since trying it, Zeus e-juice has been my favorite go-to liquid. All of their flavors have held the same level of quality, and I've yet to be disappointed. The only problem is, I just moved to Charlotte NC. Would anybody here know of a vape shop in the area that has Zeus juice in stock? I've been asking around locally, and nobody seems to know much about it. I know I can just order it online, but I'd rather make a quick run than wait a few days.

Also as a side bar, what do you guys think of Zeus juice? Have you tried it?

ckone180

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Hey all. Since trying it, Zeus e-juice has been my favorite go-to liquid. All of their flavors have held the same level of quality, and I've yet to be disappointed. The only problem is, I just moved to Charlotte NC. Would anybody here know of a vape shop in the area that has Zeus juice in stock? I've been asking around locally, and nobody seems to know much about it. I know I can just order it online, but I'd rather make a quick run than wait a few days.

Also as a side bar, what do you guys think of Zeus Juice? Have you tried it?

I have not noticed Zeus juice local either. I have been trying to get G2 Vapor too. I would suggest emailing Zeus juice and ask them if they have any distributors around here.

CycloneB

Aug 27, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I have not noticed Zeus juice local either. I have been trying to get G2 Vapor too. I would suggest emailing Zeus juice and ask them if they have any distributors around here.

Chatting with them now. I guess the closest place to pick it up would be about an hour away in Hickory. When I asked the representative if I could recommend they start distributing in the Charlotte area, they closed the chat on me. Oh well.

ckone180

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Chatting with them now. I guess the closest place to pick it up would be about an hour away in Hickory. When I asked the representative if I could recommend they start distributing in the Charlotte area, they closed the chat on me. Oh well.

That's odd. I would think they either thought you were attempting to solicit, or errantly closed the chat. Wouldn't make much sense otherwise.

CycloneB

Aug 27, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I definitely recommend shopping around their selection! I can't say I've ever had one of their flavors I was disappointed with. Their regular flavor 'Zeus Juice' it amazing itself. The smell alone makes my mouth water... and their Sugar Cookie? If you have the right rig, it's a flavorful explosion like no other. I swear, you can taste the sugar crystals on your lips.. mmm.

mitchs2281

Mar 18, 2013
INDIANA. usa

Also as a side bar, what do you guys think of Zeus Juice? Have you tried it?

I love zeus juice. The flavor is probably the strongest I have had and it stays. Zeus E juice is fantastic, Ponoma Pear is crazy good too. Almost all of the zeus line is fantastic.

SthrnCelt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Columbia, SC
what do you guys think of Zeus Juice? Have you tried it?

I bought some RY4, Creamy RY4 and 555 from them as these have been some of my favorite flavors over time. I was totally disappointed. The reason is the flavor is almost identical in each...which the main flavor is identical to a concentrate I bought from XtremeVaping (Want2Vape) called 555.5. Whatever that flavor is comprised of, I don't like it. It's cloying and noxious. I haven't tried any other ZJ flavors since so can't comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread