Zeus Juice Khinoe's Kooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabberwalkie

Mar 8, 2014
us
I find one of the many advantages of vaping is the plethora of flavorful juices. Every time a get a sample pack I usually find one that taste like nothing I've had before. Even though I keep adding newly found juice to the rotation I am always looking for a new "best thing".

Zeus Juice Khinoe's Kooler
24mg
60pg/40vg
born on 6/18/14
vaping with a Protank 2 and VV bat

I received this juice as part of Zeus Juice's sample pack (more revues to come soon). It features a child proof cap (industry standard). The label is clear and colorful and easy to read, apart from the normal info it includes a poison symbol, ingredients and warnings. The color of the juice is almost clear with a very, very lint yellow tint. Website describes this juice as menthol with an icy cooling agent. I'm not a fan of this one, it is all menthol and icy blast. Any of you Zeus Juice fans know their juices are usually a good fruit concoctions with an added twist. When it comes to Khinoe all I get is icy cold menthol, so much so that is over powering and I couldn't get more then 3 puffs in. Throat hit was strong at any voltage and the vapor production is on par with most juices I have had.

To conclude, if you really want a strong menthol this is the one for you. I have had nothing but great experiences with Zeus Juice, fast shipping, good customer service and for the most part enjoyable vape.

Happy plumes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread