Zeus juice recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you like fruity juices I would recommend you Zeus juice, Medusa juice and Tiger blood, as for tabacco flavored juice the best I had from them so far is Double RY4. I have bought from them about ten juices and haven't been disappointed because they are really accurate in their descriptions. They are really good at what they do. I hope this helps. You won't be disappointed.

mkreed0821

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2013
Chitown
My local B/M sells Zeuss exclusively so I get to run by anytime and pick some up.
So far:
Zeus Juice - Sweet/Fruity flavor with good vapor. Can tell there's pineapple but can't figure out the other 3 fruits.
Cherry - Has a rough medicine flavor with some vanilla hints. Not very good but I won't throw it out,
Pumpkin Pie - Don't let the name fool ya! This is a great juice with a sweet cinnamon nice flavor and good vapor. I don't taste any pumpkin.
Passion Fruit - Too much of a perfume/ flowerie taste for me but I used it to mix and calm down the Cherry harsh vape.
I like the 50/50 pg vg with 12mg nic.
Seuss Claims to not skimp on the flavor and so far they have proven this is true in the juices I have tried. I really like their product and will continue to try new flavors.

Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread