Zeus Juice steeping time???

Status
Not open for further replies.

STiZzle2010

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2013
Rhode Island, USA
I would like to know this as well as I am about to order for the first time. Do they have ready to go option? This is what I am planning to order. Any feedback?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388117954491.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388117954491.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 25

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
I would like to know this as well as I am about to order for the first time. Do they have ready to go option? This is what I am planning to order. Any feedback?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Zeus juice is ready to vape straight from the mailbox in my opinion. Real nice fruity flavor with this one. I like it.

I have some Egg Nog that I received last week and I don't care for it at this time. Not sure if steeping will help.

I've never tried Honeydew but I have some Butter Rum Savers that I received along with the Egg Nog. I like it better than the Egg Nog but it's not really wowing me either. Not too bad, just not the flavor I had anticipated.

Aphrodite's Affair is said to benefit from a 1-2 week steep but I think it's pretty good straight from the mailbox.

Those are the only Zeus liquids that I've tried so far but they impressed me enough that I will try at least a few more as funds permit.

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
Would you say the Zeus Juice is safe to use with an iClear 16? I am not sure if there is any citrus in this juice and with the plastic tank, I want to be sure. I have tried contacting them but have not received a response yet. Glad that they should pretty much be good to go out of the box!

I can't say for sure but I think it would be OK in an iClear. I got a 3ml sample bottle of Zeus Juice with my order and I tried it in a Mini Clearomizer with a plastic tank. I had no problems but I would suggest waiting to hear back from Zeus. Hopefully they will provide a response before you receive your juice.

I have an iClear 16 and I still have some Zeus Juice left. If they don't get back to you sometime today or if you don't get a definite answer shoot me a PM and I'll load up the iClear and let you know.

Edit: Just to clarify, I don't care for the iClear at all. I got two of them with my MVP and I've already thrown one of them in the trash. I kept the other one "just in case" but in the unlikely event that I ruin the iClear with the Zeus Juice I won't be losing any sleep over it. Shoot me a PM if you want me to do a test run. I'l be happy to oblige.

Last edited:

SpaceAce

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
oHIo
I let them sit for about one week, but I vaped my sample of Tiger Stripe gum they sent me straight out of the box and the flavor was phenomenal.

Not sure if these juices are pre-stepped a bit or if they just use a very flavorful base but from what I have experienced little to no steep time needed.

I ordered Zeus Juice and Banana Milkshake and I am extremely impressed and the Tyger Stripe gum was heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread