Status
Not open for further replies.

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019

Official link: ZEUS Sub Ohm Tank

Images and info by geekvape:
zeus-sub-ohm-tank.jpg

We are proud to present the long awaited leakproof Sub-Ohm tank, the Zeus retains the structural design concept of the original Zeus with a quick change prebuilt coil system. Utilizing the latest technology of GV Mesh coil system to optimize flavor and vapor production, it is easily an unbeatable tank to date.

zeus-sub-ohm-tank-main-features.jpg

Combination of both direct top airflow and the top-to-bottom airflow creates massive flavor and vapor boost while preserving its leakproof protection element.
zeus-sub-ohm-tank-airflow.gif

Quick slide coil design allows for quick access coil replacement.

zeus-sub-ohm-tank-changing-coil.gif

Mesh coil
Latest Mesh coil utilizes the use of high grade KA1
zeus-sub-ohm-tank-coils.jpg

zeus-sub-ohm-tank-more-details-1.jpg

Review Sample:

geek_vape_zeus_sub-ohm_tank_-_package_contents.jpg

the review sample i got comes with no papers, no warranty, well just what i really need to have for this review, comes with tools, sample orings, 2 pyrex, bubble pre-installed, straight one as spare, did replaced the bubble one, i hate them, so, for review and personal use will stay with straight one, is an amazingly detailed Stainless Steel model, personally i love this one since is wear resistant, like a lot the SS finish so, nothing to worry here!!

Miscellaneous thoughts about this babe:

This unit is ultra detailed, i still impressed the effort they put on this design, the top fill cap is firm enough, No leaks at all with this babe, on 2 weeks mark, i have been trying to squeeze the most from it i haven't gotten any leak, a couple of dry hits but, this will on the next part, so tight your belt...!

Accessories
O-rings, coil tool and spare glass, the sample comes with that, they sent a bag full of o-rings, like 16 total, they didn't skimp on spare parts, totally nice, also as stated before, the box comes with no papering at all! i like this!!
PD: a couple of Drip-tips would have done a great difference!

upload_2019-8-26_13-7-3.png

Coil replacement is easy, the provided tools wasn't necessary at all, i did replaced both with my fingers, but is cool they sent one, i really love that on this tank replacing coil with the full filled tank is possible without wasting your liquid or having leaks around, the following pic will provide an idea about this:

upload_2019-8-26_13-6-31.png

You can take tank fully apart, almost like a RTA, another great thing when cleaning comes, also, easy to clean bottom cap, there could be a little crystal drops on this base / bottom plate cap, since you are vaping the condensation might gone there, this wont affect your vaping experience, so if you find some drops there is pretty normal, since coils have a hollow center, just be sure to keep yours clean!

A little endurance over here!
Coil life is another thing i love here, started using 0.20ohm coils, sat around 55-85W, used some liquids, completed 3 tanks per coil (just for review purposes, coils still great!), without any problem, flavor is pretty decent, and clouds are amazing, does consumes medium to high liquid levels according your draw style and also chain vaping, for example when driving takes me 20 minutes to regular chain vaping to empty a full refill, with the 0.20 ohms one started ant 45 65-70W, amazing mixture of cold and dense flavorful vape, the 0.40 ohm ones are amazing for indoors at low wattage, for example 35-40W tasteful, cold and a bit dense vapor, one important thing to consider, you will get a dry hit if completely run empty the tank, the feed holes are big, but they wont moist the cotton that much when lowering beyond 3/4 of the tank, beware and put a eye on liquid levels.

image:
upload_2019-8-26_17-44-53.png

Thats the thing to consider, beware when the liquid gets to half feed hole!

The truth about all zeus!
Leak-proof, well i did left in my home desk without any consideration, in my car seats, or almost everywhere without having not even a few drops leak, is amazing to see a true leak-proof sub-ohm atty, so you get the point there, the device also gather all possible attention, most of my friends were amazed about the quality and overall design of this babe!

Final comments:

Tank design matches so much zeus X, amazingly detailed, finished and looks so solid!

The provided coils are so much better than expected, but we all enthusiasts would like to see how this babe perform under SS wire for example, so will be able to run TC modes and fit a lot more customers,

Drip tips, I do enjoy a lot the larger one that comes with tanks, but with the yellow resin one on zeus X this tank rocks, so address that there too, also all zeus comes with several drip tips I wonder if this sample comes factory stock without any other driptip

I really doubt they will make RBA coil head, since there are 3 Zeus RTA but, a tank that performs well on Drop in coils and have a RBA option will shine a lot more on several customers that haven’t tried the regular Zeus RTa’s variants,

I would claim this as my preferred Sub-ohm or Drop-in coils tank, totally enjoyed a lot the review time with this babe! Thanks for the chance, hope al fellas here and readers would enjoy this tank as I did, special thanks to @Geekvape_Official for the chance to review this amazing product, stay tuned for Bident, dual coil pod review!

upload_2019-8-26_13-8-59.png

p3cx3
:rickroll:

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-26_17-51-11.png
    upload_2019-8-26_17-51-11.png
    304 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread