Not open for further replies.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Zeus and mod_copy_1.jpg

I'd like to thank Geekvape for sending me the Zeus Sub-Ohm tank to review.

Zeus Subohm tank:

I opened the box to find a silver and black tank. Its beautiful! I think it could top any mod I have. Once my coils were primed I started to vape. Mod doesn't seem to make a difference with the Zeus subohm tank. I started off with the tank on my Voopoo Drag 2 and then put it on my Geekvape Zeus Legend Zeus Edition. Powerfull tank and coils! If chucking clouds is what you're looking for then this fills the bill. Changing the airflow you can make the vape more restricted and a much better choice for mtl vapers but its really a dl tank.
On the second day of use I unscrewed the tank to change mods. I promptly dropped it and watched in horror as it hit the floor. Upon retrieving it I was amazed to find that it was unscathed much less cracked. This is one strong tank.

Zeus9.jpg

About the tank:

26mm Base Diameter
- 5ml Max Juice Capacity
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Top-Fill Rotary Design
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Top
- Leak Resistant Design
- Quick-Change Coil Installation
- 810 Wide Bore Drip Tip
- 510 Connection

To fill the tank you have to unscrew the lid. Unscrew the top 1/4 turn anti clockwise and lift. I'm a fan of unscrewing the top to refill your tank. I like the top fill option with the top easily unscrewing. The bubble glass is great in size and I didn't have to keep refilling it. It also comes with a smaller glass tube in case you're as clumsy as I am and keep dropping your vape.

The box contains:
1 Zeus Sub-Ohm Tank
1 Coil Tool
1 3.5mL Spare Glass
1 0.4ohm Mesh Z1 Coil - rated 60-70W
1 0.2ohm Mesh Z2 Coil - rated 70-80W - preinstalled
1 Promotional Card
1 Warranty Card
1 Spare Parts Pack
1 User Manual

I managed to drop my mod 3 times and the glass held up fine. Definitely a strong tank. The top of the tank unscrews leaving you two ports to fill the tank. Its very easy to take off and replace. It utilizes top airflow control and a bottom coil installation. It holds 5ml of liquid so you don't have to refill as often. Don't put liquid in the center hole. That one's for airflow.
Changing the coil is just as easy. Remove the bottom, pull out the old coil and simply plug in a new coil. No fuss, no mess, no problem.

After priming your coil its time to start vaping! I started off low and worked my way up to 65 watts. You may wish to vape lower but I like a slightly warm vape. Either way its good to prime your coil and start off slow.
This tank vapes great! Perfect combination between wattage settings and clouds. You can easily adjust the airflow to make a looser draw. You can change the wattage using the + or - buttons.

I really like this tank! It's easy to work with and looks pretty darn good!
Zeus9.jpg
The only problem I had wasn't insurmountable. Its just that the drip tip keeps trying to escape. Think maybe I need the right o-ring.

Specifications:

Material: Stainless Steel & Silica Glass
Size: 26mm x 42.5mm
Capacity: 3.5ml standard
5ml with bubble tank (pre-installed)
Threading: 510
Compatible Coils: Geekvape mesh z1 and mesh z2.

Attachments

• Zeus tank.jpg
    Zeus tank.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread