Zeus totally surprised me

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapinSweetZ

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA.
I checked out their website few times because I see many good reviews about them, but their product description also sounds like their liquids are all fruity, and honestly I'm not a big fruits fan, usually enjoy vaping "desert" flavors much more.

Today at Vapefest I think I tried around 100 liquids, some better than others, mostly I enjoyed the "regular" flavors I use to vape (cinnamon, vanilla, coffee and such), but zeus completely surprised me, their zeus juices "specialty" line really is all around fruits, but the flavor is so sweet and enjoyable that it ended up being my favorite liquids anyway.

Personally I fall in love with zeus juice, but pomonas pear and demeters harvest are also tongue blowers :)

I'm so glad I had the opportunity to check them out, I could never know about them otherwise.

And in general Vapefest was great, lots of nice accessories and parts, I just hoped they'll have more VV devices, most of them carry just or mostly mechs.

The Zen DNA also looks amazing in real life, I always thought it's much bigger (it's about the size of the MVP, just thinner).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread