Status
Not open for further replies.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
  • Supports 810 & 510 drip tips
    Mesh build deck is compatible with Zeus X, which allows you enjoy the superior flavor with Zeus X as well.
    Mesh Coil. Aim for rta enthusiasts who pursues the best flavor and superior vaping pleasant
    The flavor is boosted by a high dynamic top-to side airflow system that Inherited from Zeus X.
    The top airflow system is designed for perfect leakproof tendency and for those who are keen on cloud chasing.

• --
  • Get more info, Follow us on GeekVape
  • ga296-album-05.jpg

• ga296-boom-24.jpg

• ga296-color-02.png

Stew1957

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2020
South Africa
  • Supports 810 & 510 drip tips
    Mesh build deck is compatible with Zeus X, which allows you enjoy the superior flavor with Zeus X as well.
    Mesh Coil. Aim for RTA enthusiasts who pursues the best flavor and superior vaping pleasant
    The flavor is boosted by a high dynamic top-to side airflow system that Inherited from Zeus X.
    The top airflow system is designed for perfect leakproof tendency and for those who are keen on cloud chasing.

• --
  • Get more info, Follow us on GeekVape
  • ga296-album-05.jpg

• ga296-boom-24.jpg

• ga296-color-02.png
I am enjoying mine. I wish there was an option to buy the meshes in packs of ten and the cotton separately if we want to use our own preferred cotton. Also the option of stainless steel mesh would be a great addition. Even rolls of mesh would be a great addition to the line up of building options. I am already thinking of getting a second one for rotation of tanks / devices for a second flavoured juice. The option of buying the mesh base separately to update the coiled version is a great idea. I would love to do it the other way around and try a coil base.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread