Zeus X very weak flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medo9312

Oct 31, 2016
Saudi Arabia
Hello all,
first of all, I am a top fan for Geek vape and I do love this company. my best ever rta I have ever used is Ammit rta 22mm. then I wanted to renew my stuff so I went for Zeus X from Geek vape as well.
I recently joined the forum and I am still missing something about this tank.. the flavor is very poor for me and I dont know the reason while all the expertises said that it is awesome in term of flavor. I still adore Ammit RTA 22mm and it is still my best RTA.
can you help me with any tips for enhancing Zeus X flavor?

Medo9312

Oct 31, 2016
Saudi Arabia
Are you using dual coils or single coil on it? I think the zeus x shines at higher wattage ranges with dual coils. What wattage are you trying to run on it?
thanks for your reply.
I prefer a single coil build. I use Kanthal 6 wraps at 2.5 diameter to give a resistance around 0.5 Ohm - 30 watts

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Most people I've talked to use a much bigger coil for single coil builds on the X. I tried a 4.5 diameter coil on it and honestly didn't like it. I feel like even though it can be used as a single coil that the flavor isn't that good on a single build. Hopefully someone with a little more experience than I have with that rta will stop in to help you. My favorite single coil rta is the original geekvape zeus single coil rta. I have a bunch of those. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Medo9312

Oct 31, 2016
    Saudi Arabia
    Most people I've talked to use a much bigger coil for single coil builds on the X. I tried a 4.5 diameter coil on it and honestly didn't like it. I feel like even though it can be used as a single coil that the flavor isn't that good on a single build. Hopefully someone with a little more experience than I have with that rta will stop in to help you. My favorite single coil rta is the original geekvape zeus single coil rta. I have a bunch of those. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
    Thanks my friend for replying and your support

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread