Zi Moshi Link? Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
Hopefully they are up n running soon.. I am dyyying to get my mod back..I had to send it back for Ted to look at last month...And everytime I hear rejoice or someone talk about how they love their LV.. I start getting antsy all over again lol..Come on Ted, send my baby back home lolol....Now I'm real curious..Wonder what company will be taking it over...Very nice to hear it will still be available....

TDM

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Hopefully they are up n running soon.. I am dyyying to get my mod back..I had to send it back for Ted to look at last month...And everytime I hear rejoice or someone talk about how they love their LV.. I start getting antsy all over again lol..Come on Ted, send my baby back home lolol....Now I'm real curious..Wonder what company will be taking it over...Very nice to hear it will still be available....

There is no way I would ever send mine back. I dropped it 2 days after getting it!:shock: It cracked right where the screw hold the atomizer. It lasted quite awhile. It started messing up so I used a dremel cutting wheel, Cut all the acrylic from around the connector. I then wrapped the sucker with miracle puddy!! Then covered it all with black tape. Doesnt look the best but sure vape like the same ole LV:D

TDM

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
I don't even know what miracle puddy is and the only dremel I've ever used is on someones nails....I'm so at the mercy of modders lol...However, I have printed off nicowolfs nicostick instructions and I circle the desk they are laying on more frequently..lol

Tell ya what RazorNribbonz look at those instructions and buy all the parts. Put them in a priority box with a $5 bill inside box for return shipping and send it to my house. As soon as I get home I will assemble it and send it back. NO CHARGE

secondson2929

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi everyone, I'm sorry but I was advised to remove the build video for legal purposes. I will still be glad to help anyone with build questions as I am able. The main reason for licensing the design was so that I can concentrate on R&D. As soon as the company that will be making/selling them has their website up I will post the link on my site as well as on the Zi Moshi forum here. I want to thank everyone for all their support and comments about the LVs.

Ted

he removed the video for some reason....
after looking at your picture here i realise i must be doin something WRONG! whats up with allllll that vape? and how do i get some ? mr. master vaporer sir what flavor do you recomend not nicc strength but best flavor and by who? what are you cutting with? i neeed some flavor i ordered the hiltons however does anyone have any clue of anything stronger??/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread