Zivipf : a specialized seller in resistant wire and wicking material.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephanep

Feb 4, 2015
LIege, Belgium
I post this because a member of this forum was looking for a seller who had TI and NI wire in stock.
Apparently, they are the only one in their kind on the market.
They're now my favorite provider for everything from genies materials to resistant seller.
I still have to try their 304 wire but my favorite wire now is their titanium wire (grade 1 so beware of oxidation).

Zivipf is german seller. As far i can tell, they're the best resistant wire seller on the market. Funny nobody in US seems to know about them...

They sell different gauges of wire for Ni200 and TI, plus 316L, 304, Kanthal A, Kanthal A1, Kanthal D, Nichrome, Nichrome ribbon, silver... Plus Mesh, ceramic wicks, genesis rope, ekowool and braided silica. I suggest you also to give a try the Fiber Freak, it's a kind of rayon, but far better. Their muji cotton sucks (like all cottons once you tried FF :laugh:).

I don't know about the shipping cost to US but for Belgium it's nothing close to the prohibitive prices of USPS. They use german post but also a private carrier, i think.

Resistance heating wire - Zivipf Onlineshop

disley

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2013
Australia
I''ve used zivpf for Ti wire and freaky fiber wicking material.
I have to say how impressed I am with the service and wide range of wire.
Their titanium range of wire is great, and easy to work with.
I have 26awg and 28awg Ti grade 1.
While buying wire I added two packets of freaky fiber.
It's the best wicking material I've used so far.
I've been a koh gen doh fan for ages, and stayed with it.
When I swapped from Kanthal, and Nickel, to Titanium, I bought freaky fiber cellulose.
It has turned out to be the best wicking I've used.
With Ti it's fantastic, the taste is amazing, as I had rarely taste the flavoring using ... cotton.
Freaky fiber costs more, and as I've read, it's basically hippy rayon.
But it doesn't matter, it works, the clouds are big and so is the taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread