The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Zlide/Zenith mesh coils: 0.48 Plex3D vs. 0.5 Plexus

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by sidki, Dec 15, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sidki

sidki Full Member

Dec 15, 2019
    Berlin, Germany
    Hey all,

I've heard good things about the longevity of these mesh coils. Indeed, I got my Zlide 4ml tank a month ago, and I'm still running it with the same Plex3D coil. That's around 100ml liquid.
    However, I perceive the flavor as okay ("7" rating) but not "great" ("10").

Did anyone already compare the 0.48 and 0.5 Ohm mesh coils?

• Like Like x 1
  2. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I think one is mesh, the other is regular, if I am not mistaken. I could be wrong,

Any Zenith coil has crazy longevity if you ask me. I liked the mesh and was astonished at the change in vape, honestly, but I was not a fan overall . They lost flavor in about 5 days. It was definitely the coil, because I kept ALL the same juice in there and returned to my favorite coil, the 1.6. Juice tasted fantastic. I guess I could have gotten a dud coil.

IDK,.

Anna

• Like Like x 1