Zolabud saying Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolabud

Verified Member
Nov 28, 2008
East Sussex.UK.
Hi all.

Been here a couple of weeks after almost buying a minicig from E Bay and thinking I should do a bit more research first.....

I'm glad I did.
This is a fine site and I have read so much,watched Dustin and his fab videos...And ended up buying a black 901 which I am pleased with.
Had it a week,and although I haveb't given up rollups altogether yet,I know that I am well on the way.Just have to figure out which strength juice to get.
I bought a sample pack of 10 bottles of 18mg juice from E Cigs.
Johnson Creek,and the vape has improved enormously...
But I have a question.
When the Johnson Creek arrived it had a flyer with it,stating,and I quote,

"Mystery" Liquid from overseas?

(of course by "mystery" we mean:Trimethlpyrazine,dimethylpyrazine,ethlypyrazine,acetylpyrazine,
butene,methyl butric acid,octalactone,undecalactone,butyl valerate,
benzyl benzoate,ethyl heptylate,hexyl hexanoate,and geranyl butyrate.)

Zolabud

Verified Member
Nov 28, 2008
East Sussex.UK.
I had not finished,pressed send by accident....

I will carry on.

After that long list of ingredients that I assume are in everyone elses juices comes the sales pitch that Johnsons Creek does not contain any of them.

What is this all about really?

I am kind of concerned about the safety of these juices,where they come from,what is in them etc,and have been reading excellent threads all afternoon on here.It won't stop me smoking my E Cig,I like it too much,but
are these claims real??

I want to order some strawberry juice,but I am confused now...

Input would be much appreciated.

Zolabud.

nakli_dhumrapan

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2008
Illinois
www.jnanam.net
I don't know, to be honest. I haven't tried Johnsons Creek yet, but I'm thinking about ordering their sample pack. They look like a nice liquid manufacturing (though, early on, people had some trouble with their juices killing atomisers, but as far as I can tell this has cleared up since September). As for the safety, it's hard to tell. I don't actually know if all of the other eliquids contain those scary-sounding Greek-named chemicals, or if they are really that bad (have a look at your breakfast cereal - you'll see similar-sounding names...)

Zolabud

Verified Member
Nov 28, 2008
East Sussex.UK.
I did it again!!

I know why,I m not using my mouse,just this pad thing on my lappy which I hate....

I will continue (Sorry about this)

If I buy a higher nicotine content juice,would it be more of a 'hit' to the back of the throat? Or is it just a higher nicotine level?
I'm still unsure what to go for.
Plus,I just looked on the E Cig site to get some more Johnsons Creek and all they are doing is the sample bottles,no full sizes to be seen,Unless I'm missing something...

Does anyone know who sells Johnsons Creek?

Of the 10 bottles I only like 1...The strawberry.

Thanks.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Welcome to the forum Zola.

You might find this interesting - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...on/3387-what-exactly-produces-throat-hit.html

And this - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/3829-throat-hit.html

Nicotine levels are only part of the harshness apparently and once you get used to a certain level you gain tolerance and have to take a higher dose for the same effect.

Johnson Creek contains chemicals - by another name. We don't know much about how any of them effect us long term so they're all a gamble. The only openly lab tested eliquids are Ruyan and Wicked.

Ruyan is hard to get but Wicked is sold in the UK. Johnson Creek can be found at e-cigs.co.uk.

Zolabud

Verified Member
Nov 28, 2008
East Sussex.UK.
Found this on the 'throat hit' thread that Kate mentioned....

Can't suss out how to do a quote thingy yet....

I find if I half cover the inlet hole on the atomiser of my 901 I get a stronger hit. Certainly for the "prime puff" Obviously this lets less air into the mixture. I can then vape normally afterwards. This acts abit like a manual switch and heats up the coil. IMHO

Pax wrote this....

I'm finding I have to do this to get my 2nd battery working.
If I partially cover the hole up,I can get a draw.
If I don't cover the hole...Nothing.

Any ideas??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread