Zombie Blood! Good Life Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bebop.rocksteady

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2013
Panama City, FL, USA
I picked this juice up as part of a sample pack from GLV. The reviews were great and the flavors peaked my interest. Here's what I get. (I did vape this per-steeping and post-steeping)
On the inhale: Sweet strawberry but I catch some bitterness. Its almost a medicinal taste. It's distracting from the otherwise pleasant flavor.
On the exhale: I definitely taste a gummy flavor. It's good and very accurate. The strawberry flavor is still there. The juice is not too sweet which I like about it. That bitterness though. It's still there. Almost like anise but more bitter. I just can't get past the medicinal taste of this juice.
After: If an after taste from a juice bothers you STEER CLEAR! This juice left a nauseating artificial sweet bitter taste in my mouth for a solid hour after vaping.

I really would not recommend this juice at all. I have had many pleasant strawberry juices and this isn't one. Just my opinion of course.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I like mine pretty good. Not an ADV for me but in my rotation. I got mine with a little menthol to get the flavor that used to be called Zombie Brains. I get no medicinal taste. Mine is pretty well steeped though. Just might not be a juice for you OP.

I've decided that it's not for me either.
It's good but I'm not enjoying the anise in the Zombie Blood or the Black and Blue and Bloody.

I'm drinking iced coffee and vaping MBV Hawk Sauce to try to clear my palatte.
And Hawk Sauce rocks.

buckethead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2013
NW Indiana, United States
I've decided that it's not for me either.
It's good but I'm not enjoying the anise in the Zombie Blood or the Black and Blue and Bloody.

I'm drinking iced coffee and vaping MBV Hawk Sauce to try to clear my palatte.
And Hawk Sauce rocks.

I haven't tried the Black, Blue & Bloody but it's on my list. And I agree Hawk Sauce does rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread