The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Zombie Blood! Good Life Vapor

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by bebop.rocksteady, Jul 13, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bebop.rocksteady

bebop.rocksteady Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 4, 2013
    Panama City, FL, USA
    I picked this juice up as part of a sample pack from GLV. The reviews were great and the flavors peaked my interest. Here's what I get. (I did vape this per-steeping and post-steeping)
    On the inhale: Sweet strawberry but I catch some bitterness. Its almost a medicinal taste. It's distracting from the otherwise pleasant flavor.
    On the exhale: I definitely taste a gummy flavor. It's good and very accurate. The strawberry flavor is still there. The juice is not too sweet which I like about it. That bitterness though. It's still there. Almost like anise but more bitter. I just can't get past the medicinal taste of this juice.
    After: If an after taste from a juice bothers you STEER CLEAR! This juice left a nauseating artificial sweet bitter taste in my mouth for a solid hour after vaping.

I really would not recommend this juice at all. I have had many pleasant strawberry juices and this isn't one. Just my opinion of course.

2. Rodeorat

Rodeorat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2013
    Guthrie, OK
    I don't get the medicinal taste at all. Tastes like half of the MBV flavors. What's your delivery device, as I think that has a lot to do with it. I'm not fond of zombie blood, but its vapable.
    Now blue swag and El Kamino....there's some yum.

3. bebop.rocksteady

May 4, 2013
    Panama City, FL, USA
    Delivery devices were an ego for a minute. provari for a while. That doesn't have anything to do with it but thanks for your opinion.

4. bebop.rocksteady

May 4, 2013
    Panama City, FL, USA
    HH357 and fresh Boges on the cartos. Used a CE for a bit. Same taste on all 3. Definitely has nothing to do with it.

5. xyle666

xyle666 Full Member Verified Member

Jan 27, 2013
    boise, id
    Delivery devices have allot to do with flavor. In example, what tastes great in a Genesis tank might be awful in a carto

6. bebop.rocksteady

May 4, 2013
    Panama City, FL, USA
    I've been vaping for 4 years and I work in the e-cig industry for a living... I am perfectly aware but thanks for your input. That's why I tried the liquid in 3 different delivery devices and 2 different P.V.'s. The delivery device had nothing to do with this liquid tasting the way it does.

7. Nukified

Nukified Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2013
    Morrisville, NY, USA
    I guess it's just not a flavor for you. It's not an ADV for me, but I like it when I have a sweet tooth.

8. Mowgli

Mowgli Runs with scissors Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    How long did it steep before you tried it?

Mine was a little nasty at first but I'm vaping it now, 2 months later, and it's matured and the nasty's gone.

My stepson's first reaction was licorice and fruit.

I prefer my DIY FW/MBV Strawberry at 12.75% with no unicorn tears or butterfly farts

9. mdbsat

mdbsat Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2013
    San Antonio
    I just got this last week. I will take any of Fuzions candy flavors over this juice. Really disappointed.

10. Mowgli

Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    It took over a month for mine to mature. You read about steeping? Don't toss it yet.

11. mdbsat

mdbsat Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2013
    San Antonio
    Yeah, I put it in my "steep and pray" box:p

If I can't trade it along with my three other GLV juices I'll give it another shot.

12. buckethead

buckethead Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I like mine pretty good. Not an ADV for me but in my rotation. I got mine with a little menthol to get the flavor that used to be called Zombie Brains. I get no medicinal taste. Mine is pretty well steeped though. Just might not be a juice for you OP.

13. Mowgli

Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    I've decided that it's not for me either.
    It's good but I'm not enjoying the anise in the Zombie Blood or the Black and Blue and Bloody.

I'm drinking iced coffee and vaping MBV Hawk Sauce to try to clear my palatte.
    And Hawk Sauce rocks.

14. buckethead

buckethead Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I haven't tried the Black, Blue & Bloody but it's on my list. And I agree Hawk Sauce does rock!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.