The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Zombie Brain Hemorrhage Review - Tasty Vapor

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by ericm12121977, Oct 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ericm12121977

ericm12121977 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2013
    Tulsa, OK
    Hello Everyone,

So I ordered some new juice and I have to say I was literally blown away. The taste, the pure flavor of the juice was spot on.

I welcome Zombie Brain Hemmorage from Tasty Vapor to my arsenal of juices. I can and will be vaping this as an all day vape. The taste is like a stawberry shortcake mixed with a little bit of a creamy stawberry drink. I like the fruity flavors and this one hits the spot without having that stawberry bite that to many of the fruit e-juices seem to have. I would suggest ordering yours with the sweetner added because even with that added, it is not to sweet to be over powering.

It will be a staple in my juicing arsenal and I will be trying some more from Tasty Vapor in the future.:vapor:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.