zOMG zOMG zOMG LR-510

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
zOMG I think I'm in love!

I just popped one of those LR-510 attys onto my new Riva (after having the regular one that came in the kit attached), and with the exact same liquid (dripping, of course)... I was blown away at the difference!

(actually, I popped it onto my eGo 900mah first, then changed to the Riva it came with)

OK, now this LR came with the Black - 200 batch... it has stamped on it LR-510. Since that was the kit that had the EM Riva on it, I decided to try and figure out the manufacturer. None of the pics here at LF, nor any of the other ECF sellers I looked at looked quite the same. And when I went to eastmall, I thought it looked like theirs had EM- on the pic. Found one site (but not an ECF seller), that the pic looks like it.

Any idea on these King Tyborg? Can we get more? LoL

I can definitely see some kinda 5v mod in my future now... whoa... but of course, the Riva/eGo will be my 'public vape of choice' heheh:vapor:

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
The picture didn't match, so I can't be positive... esp since this 200 Riva kit batch was obviously from a different supplier for them? While the other shipment was held up?

The pic of the Joye 510 LR everywhere I look, does NOT have LR-500 stamped in gold on the black atty, like this one. The EM site shows theirs stamped with (hard to see so small) maybe LR-EM510 or some such - can definitely see an EM on it. Don't see anything else on this one giving me a clue for sure, and I'd probably like others just as well, too - except one or two mfr's I've read NOT good things about - and hey, LF wouldn't sell that crud anyway ;) At least that, I can be thankful for!

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
Might sound silly, I assume you have had LR 510's before?

Of course not, not silly at all! I'm a total newb! Look again at my sig LoL All I got so far are the mass-quantities of eGo kits (and PT and 900mah batt) from you guys (first rec'd 11/4)... this was my first LR experience, and I'm tellin' ya, it's da bomb ;) I'm in love!

I've actually been more afraid of fallin' in love with them from all the posts about how they can extremely shorten a battery's life span (and they're talkin' the 650 eGo), so I've not sought out the experience. I had read of one brand that folks swore against (began with a b, but not boge LoL) because it nearly instantly killed their batteries. Killed, not just drained needing recharge, but killed. Of course, I was leery! My precious!!! (all 12 of them now, yeah...). Every time hubby comes in the room while I'm doing anything with one (refilling, charging, looking at LF), he just laughs and says, "Obsess much?" Of course! I was OCD enough to be a smoker!

And hey, shouldn't you be sleeping or something? What is our time difference? LoL

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Guys the whole trick is not to chain vape with the LR-510 Atty on the Ego/Riva because of how hot the LR Gets your battery, take a few pokes and give it a rest and you will be fine, it just needs to cool down, if you chain vape with the LR-510 on your Ego/Riva it will heat it up enough around the switch right where the PCB is and blow the PCB connection, so there ya go.!!!

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
The 510 atties with the RIVA kits are the EM/Hello atomizers. I currently only sell the JOYE 510 atties. I have had a lot of interest in these atties, especially the LR, and I will be stocking these shortly. I should be able to offer them at a little better price than the Joye's, too!

Thanks for the link Katya!

P.S. I ONLY use LR carto's and atties. I have not had one problem with them on either my RIVA's or EGO's.
My condolences for your loss Katya :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread