Zovoo Dragbar F600 Disposables // Review by HyDrOpOnIc1987

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2021
Zovoo Dragbar F600 // Review by HyDrOpOnIc1987

Hello and welcome to my review on the Dragbar F600 disposable by Zovoo, which is Voopoo's sister company that focuses on disposables. I was give a few samples to review. I am hoping to provide a honest and fair review. I'll start by showing some promotional images and telling you about the disposables features and specifications. I will then tell you a bit about the flavours that I tried. I don't vape 20mg so I wasn't able to use all of these. I don't know anyone who vapes so I couldn't give anyone a used disposable, so I decided to give 2 of them to 2 people that were in need walking around town. I know it wont get them to quit, but it helps them for at least a day, maybe 2. I did try and finish a couple to completion, and that was very difficult lol I usually vape 3-6mg, depending on the day, stress levels and devices used. Ok, so now that that is out of the way, let's get to the review.

Promotional Images and Information

The Zovoo Dragbar comes in 10 flavours, which are:

Blueberry Sour Raspberry, Drag Bull Ice, Grape, Sour Apple, Sweet Strawberry, Watermelon Ice, Cola Ice, Kiwi Passionfruit Guava, Strawberry Ice and Pink Lemonade.

Features:
- Mesh Coil
- Compact Size
- Classic Drag Design
- 10 Flavours
- Multi-Layer Leak-Proof
- 600 Puffs
- 500 mAh Battery

Specifications:
Product Name: DRAGBAR F600
Size: 94.67 x 23.67 x 22,49mm
Weight: 31g
Nicotine: 20mg/mL, 9.8mg/mL, 0mg/mL
Capacity: 2mL
Resistance: 1.4ohm
Puffs: 600
Battery: 500mAh
Material: PC

Package Contents:
1 Dragbar F600 Disposable

Unboxing and Usage Highlights

I was sent 5 flavours to test and review. They are Drag Bull Ice, Watermelon Ice, Blueberry Sour Raspberry, Cola Ice and Pink Lemonade. I haven't used disposables besides the ones I have reviewed, so seeing how small the boxes are is still quite shocking. The front of the boxes are coloured roughly the same colour as the disposable within. On the top is says DRAGBAR F600, and under that is a picture of the device contained within the box. On that same picture is an award showing that they've won the Best Newcomer Winner 2022 award. Under that It has the flavour of the disposable and then a nicotine warning. Not for anyone under the ages of 19 (18 or 21 in other areas and countries as well, know your local tobacco/nicotine laws).

The first flavour I tried was Cola Ice. As a disclaimer, I don't like Cola flavours but have been dying to find one that really resembles a cold refreshing gulp of cola. Unfortunately, this was more of the same. I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that love cola flavoured liquids, but I haven't found one for me yet. That said, the flavour was similar to a discount cola and has a bunch of koolada which I assume is to mimic the cold and refreshing-ness of a can of Pepsi or Coca-Cola (don't come after me Big Soda, I'm too broke to matter to you…. I hope.) So if you usually like cola flavours, I'm pretty sure you will love this one.

The next flavour I tried was the Watermelon Ice. No disclaimer necessary, I LOVE watermelon. This was no exception. You get the watermelon right off the bat but it is mild and has a bit of a cucumber taste to it as well, on the inhale. On the exhale you have a righteous cooling effect (almost too much in my opinion. Made me cough at first a bit) along with a salty watermelon aftertaste. It's really really good, but the cooling (Koolada) could definitely be “turned down" a touch. This said, I really enjoyed this flavour and it was the one I managed to completely finish (took me a week because I couldn't vape it as my “only" vape, the nicotine was too high).

I wanted to show this, the 2 holes are important. The one that is closest to the front panel is a light. It lights up when you take a drag. The other hole is the airflow vent. This is where the disposable pulls it's air in from. Don't cover it while hitting or you will get dry hits and potentially burn out your disposable.

I also tried the Pink Lemonade flavour but somehow lost the pictures of it. Regardless, it looks the same in shape and is a kind of pastel pink colour. My apologies. I found this one to not taste like Pink Lemonade at all, rather it tasted like Pink Grapefruit. It's grapefruit from the beginning with cooling starting about 1/3rd of the way into your drag. I like grapefruit, but not enough to vape it as a solo flavour (I don’t consider koolada a flavour, if it had a mint taste then sure but its only the cooling effect).

I gave 2 away and was able to ask one of them how long it lasted him, he said it lasted 2 and a half days fairly heavy vaping. He kept getting headaches (nicotine overload) and couldn't vape it as much as he wanted. He still smoked occasionally through it. He got the Blueberry Sour Raspberry and said he really liked it. He said it wasn't very sour but you could definitely taste the berries. He said it also had a lot of cooling. I figure this is a common trend with disposables as all the ones I have tried to date have had some form of a cooling effect. The guy that I gave the disposable to said that if the cooling was slightly less, that the nicotine was offered in 15mg, he would use them when available. I would have to agree.

I would recommend these to anyone who is thinking of quitting smoking and looking at vaping as an option, but be aware of the cooling that seems to be in a majority of disposables. I would also recommend these to someone who maybe forgot their vape at home but has to get on with their day. These are perfect for those applications as they are only 2mL and you can decide whether you like the flavour or not, or will be home in a few hours and just need something small to hold you over.

I would like to thank Fiona at Zovoo for sending these to me for review. They were fun to try, and to give out. I would love an option in 10-15mg/mL but these ARE geared to pack a day or more smokers, and I'm a 6mg/mL freebase vaper so I don't truly think I was the intended target haha

I provided a link to both Zovoo’s website and the link for the F600 below. Please feel free to use them to gather more information or to make a purchase. I am NOT an affiliate so I do NOT make anything from sales. I get sent product to try and review, that's it that's all. So no need to use my links, but I wanted to be up front.

Zovoo's Website: ZOVOO By Your Side
Zovoo F600: DRAGBAR f600/f1000 - ZOVOO By Your Side

Thank you very much for reading my review. I appreciate each and every one of you. I hope you all have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening/night.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread