6s pwm potentiometer

Vaping400watts

May 4, 2024
Question: what do you use this for?
My smart aleck answer would be, "It's on the shelf next to the flux capacitor"...
lol.

Ok so it’s the POT board. PWM board. The mod needs 2 things 1. The potentiometer which is like a dial. 2. The board. I need a board for 6s Which I think…is also called an esc I really don’t understand the terminology not familiar with this

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
lol.

Ok so it’s the POT board. PWM board. The mod needs 2 things 1. The potentiometer which is like a dial. 2. The board. I need a board for 6s Which I think…is also called an esc I really don’t understand the terminology not familiar with this

I have to ask...what do you actually use it for? I am really curious at this point....

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Hello

I am in desperate need of a 6s capable pwm potentiometer can anyone tell me where to get one?
    A 6S mod is too much, you definitely don't need that many watts at your disposal. Stick with a 4S. The mod you have already have gives you heaps of wattage. My strong suggestion is to learn about lipo batteries and lipo mods a lot more before you start stepping up any more power.
    For starters it's not just a normal PWM chip that you need so please do some more homework!

Reactions: DavidOck

Users who are viewing this thread