a good batteries for lost vape centaurus dna 250c mod

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Are you using an external charger or have you been charging your batteries through the mod's USB port? If you have been charging through the mod, although it's possible, it's not good for the batteries. The next question is about your Sony batteries. Are they authentic? There are counterfeits and re wraps out there parading around as legit batteries. Like @Izan said, get extra batteries from a trusted source and a good external charger if you don't already have one. I personally don't have any experience with Sony batteries, Molicels have been my go-to for several years now.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    What wattage are you vaping at? That matters more than resistance on a regulated mod.

If you want an all-around one-size-fits-most battery that is decent, go with Molicel P28a and only buy from reputable battery retailers and NEVER from vape retailers or marketplaces like Ebay, Amazon, Aliexpress or TEMU.

USA
    18650batterystore.com
    imrbatteries.com
    liionwholesale.com

UK
    18650.uk
    ecoluxshopdirect.co.uk
    fogstar.co.uk

EU
    akkuteile.de
    nkon.nl

If you don't live in USA, UK or EU, I'm sorry but you will have a generally hard time with reputable battery retailers and all bets at getting an authentic battery are off.

Users who are viewing this thread