Are Disposable Vapes Worth It?

mosesrd

May 5, 2024
Hey everyone,

I'm curious about disposable vapes and wanted to get some opinions. I've been using a refillable vape for a while now, but the convenience of disposables is tempting.

Are they worth the switch? How do they compare regarding flavor, battery life, and overall cost?

Also, are there any environmental concerns I should be aware of?

Are there any brands you'd recommend or suggest avoiding?

I'd love to hear about your experiences and any tips you have for someone considering making the switch.

mosesrd

May 5, 2024
Hey everyone,

I'm curious about disposable vapes and wanted to get some opinions. I've been using a refillable vape for a while now, but the convenience of disposables is tempting.

Are they worth the switch? How do they compare regarding flavor, battery life, and overall cost?

Also, are there any environmental concerns I should be aware of?

Are there any brands you'd recommend or suggest avoiding?

I'd love to hear about your experiences and any tips you have for someone considering making the switch with Vape locker.
thanks in advance for any help

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    In the vaping world, as in probably every other, more convenience costs more. For me, saving pennies is quite tempting.. :bluewink: As far as environmental concerns, I have a few batteries that are several years old and I am quite sure that they are still safe, well I'm comfortable anyway, to use. I use external rechargeable batteries and build my own coils and make my own 'juice'.

Reactions: no|ah

Users who are viewing this thread