Been away from the E-cig world or a while.......can someone get me up to date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New_World

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
Just started vaping again.
using my old setup of 510 atomizer and dripping.
using my old super t mods.

what do people use now?
kick? juice holders on the ends? lol...its been a while..

thinking about putting in an order for some new super t stuff with the sale goin on and I'm kinda clueless. lol

can someone point me in the right direction? advice?

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Alrighty! Welcome back! That's brilliant!

It's quite possible there are vape stores near you nowadays that you can have a look-see to find out what's what lately (but don't necessarily buy anything there till you've checked it out with us, or any local vaping friends). Don't let them start yakking at you about "sub-ohming" and lord knows what unless and/or until you're ready for that stuff.

Are you retrying at this point, or do you think you'll be in it for keeps? (so we can figure out a price point/budget for you) One thing for sure, the juice and the equipment has come a long long way since your join date so I think you're going to be rocked this time round. :D

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Last edited:

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
Get an Aspire Atlantis - then, go from there. Super easy AMAZING vape. I still rebuild - but I can see why others are giving up on rebuilding - it tastes like a dripper.

I posted this in another forum, but my experience is different:

Mine came in earlier this week and my first impressions were that it was really good! But after a day of use, I started to get the most horrible burned feeling in my throat. I never took it over 30 watts, and usually stayed around 24-25. I noticed shortly after that it didn't seem like it was wicking liquid anymore (no more bubbles after dry pulling). I took it apart and reassembled it several times, re-primed the coil, and still got the same burnt feeling throat. I put in the replacement head and experienced the same thing (no wicking, burned throat).

Pretty unfortunate, as I was enjoying it quite a bit for the first day, and it was really easy to use and refill.

Draconian

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
San Antonio
Haven't had ANY issues at all with mine - using my 3rd coil as I like to change juices. Using it around 25 watts or so but no trouble at all at 30. No idea what you are running into as mine has been IDEAL regardless of coil. Running literally YEAR OLD Boba's Bounty (pure VG) in it now - and...it's amazing.

I posted this in another forum, but my experience is different:

Mine came in earlier this week and my first impressions were that it was really good! But after a day of use, I started to get the most horrible burned feeling in my throat. I never took it over 30 watts, and usually stayed around 24-25. I noticed shortly after that it didn't seem like it was wicking liquid anymore (no more bubbles after dry pulling). I took it apart and reassembled it several times, re-primed the coil, and still got the same burnt feeling throat. I put in the replacement head and experienced the same thing (no wicking, burned throat).

Pretty unfortunate, as I was enjoying it quite a bit for the first day, and it was really easy to use and refill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread