Best dual coil cartomizer (artemas slim locking) for vision spinner 1300mah... looking for the right cartomizer that will fit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jgon

Nov 20, 2012
South Florida
Hey there veterans,

Had a question about the dual coil cartomizer that would fit the artemas slim locking dual coil tank. I just ordered 5 of the wrong size cartomizers that were too small for the tank. I really have no clue towards the sizing of the correct cartomizer. If anybody could shed some light on my situation and maybe provide a link towards where I could order some with 2.0 ohm it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks for reading!

Heres the tank for reference: Artemas Locking Dual Coil Tank

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
According to Madvapes it takes a Smok Tech DC carto.

From Madvapes site:

Gun Meatal Artemas Locking 510 DCT, Clear

This is a new version of the DCT that holds your DCT cartomizer in place. There is a grooved channel on the bottom to hold your cartomizer and keep it from spinning. Then to ensure that your tank does not slide out inadvertantly a cap screws on the bottom locking the cartomizer in place. You never have to worry about the cartomizer unseating itself.

This tank is made with a combination of chrome top and bottom with a plastic window in the middle to view your e-liquid level.

This tank features:
1.5 ohm single hole pre-punched Smok Tech dual coil 510 cartomizer
Tank that holds about 5ml of e-liquid Dripper Tip Included (color may vary)
Grooved bottom to keep your cartomizer from spinning
Locking Bottom cap to keep your carto from sliding out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread