Boro Mod's, Tanks, Attys And More

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
For the first time ever - full tank (was an ESG Skynet) of juice dumped. I'm guessing dodgy wicking was the issue. Got in around the screen and buttons but didn't really infiltrate the board. This is my favorite mod.
No major drama. Cleaned it up and now drying.

20240601_155315.jpg

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
This is one case of where if I thought I could have got my hands on the real deal I would have.
Here is my styled one with DNA60.
Seven days to deliver from China.
Note my choice of RBA.
Nice right! china it's basically making products 1:1 as the original counterparts. Using the DNA board just like the original is another reason why buying them is a no brainer. They've come along way from using hot glue to hold 510 connectors in place...

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    Well they're close at best. SXK uses the cheapest o-rings known to mankind, IMHO. And the SXK submarine rba does not use Philips screws like the OG shown in reviews from Todd. Ulton did it right.

The OG BMM38 has silver (plated?) internals, flushnut, + connection, and both battery contacts. This does not.

Yes, it probably works great, and we can't see the internals.

• Agree
    Reactions: BillW50

crss

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Mar 19, 2013
    dev/null
    dwcraig1, You will love that BMM38. Now to find some buttons n tip, get matchy. I have OCD and embrace it.
    This is one case of where if I thought I could have got my hands on the real deal I would have.
    Here is my styled one with DNA60.
    Seven days to deliver from China.
    Note my choice of RBA.
    IMG_3539.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread