Status
Not open for further replies.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
I'm sorry that this happened to you OP.

I'm curious and posing a question to the forum community in general....

Is there any change in the post office (if you work there you would know) due to A) cut-backs, B) tight budget C) recent austerity measures and proposal to cut-off Saturday delivery?????????

I *think* congress robbed the post office revenue...but I"m not sure. Maybe we should just add 2 more cents to stamps or something. Sheesh! Not that it's probably that simple. But if people are reporting a lot of postal issues recently........

As to the vendor....what do you want them to do...walk it over to you rather than mail it? If the P.O. lost it...how could they ever verify that? You'd have a small% of people "always" having lost packages and a vendor would have to basically increase prices quite a bit.

So nice slam. But unless you can show that {THE VENDOR} or any other vendor didn't mail it.... IDK how you can be mad at them. How do they (or we for that matter) know YOU didn't lose it or just claim it's lost. (I'm sure you didn't but that's not the point).

So don't increase my costs for ordering from that vendor just because the Post Office lost it. Please. Get mad at the Post Office then.....

Last edited by a moderator:

xxtigerxeyesxx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Bridgeport
i would not worry about {THE VENDOR} 2 much there is plenty of other vendors who actually care about their customers not just the money they put in their pocket . I will never buy from them again either. yes its true . once it leaves their shop its not their problem but just their whole attitude is bad ha ha get it lol

Last edited by a moderator:

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
OP, welcome to ECF, and I'm truly sorry you've had a problem with your order. However, this is not the correct forum for posting negative reviews. Please post those here:

Reviews of Suppliers - Negative

Once you get your post count up, you'll have access there, and you can post your complaint, and possibly get a response, as vendors have access in that forum.

I am closing this thread though, as points have been made, and tips and tricks have been shared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread