Dear Health Cabin, I think I love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shamash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2010
Taichung, Taiwan
I just finished placing my order with HealthCabin, and it's hard getting things sent to Korea, I'll tell ya that.

HealthCabin was with me every step of the way, responding to my tickets within 5-20 minutes each time over the course of the few hours my indecisive self was shopping around.

I now have a vamo on the way! Yeeee! Thanks again for the SUPERB support! You can PM me if you want the tracking ID to personally thank whichever staff I was speaking to :D

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I just finished placing my order with HealthCabin, and it's hard getting things sent to Korea, I'll tell ya that.

HealthCabin was with me every step of the way, responding to my tickets within 5-20 minutes each time over the course of the few hours my indecisive self was shopping around.

I now have a vamo on the way! Yeeee! Thanks again for the SUPERB support! You can PM me if you want the tracking ID to personally thank whichever staff I was speaking to :D

Thank you for your post here.
I am glad that you are happy with our service. I will forward your message to my colleagues. They will be very happy to hear that:)

I now have a vamo on the way! Yeeee!

hi shamash. I just ordered from health cabin too yesterday. may i know how long it took for your order to arrive? I ordered yesterday (Sunday 27th) but it seems like they have not shipped it yet. I just like to estimate how many days it would take. also ordered a vamo (bamboo).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread