Disintegrating Clear EMDCCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

walk1191

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Brunswick, GA
In the past eight months that I've used clear eGo Mega Dual Coil Cartomizers I've only had two or three faulty ones. And these things are built tough, not at all like the smaller clear cartomizers. This morning I filled a new clear one with Pineapple Pulp, started vaping, and immediately noticed cracks in two spots going the entire circumference of the cartomizer. Masking tape didn't help. I vaped as much as I could before it completely disintegrated in my hand. I reluctantly tossed it and began filling an old one that I had cleaned and about 20 drops in I noticed cracking at the top of the cartomizer. The juice itself tastes great, really great. Has anyone else ever experienced such a large amount of cracking after filling with a particular juice? Very strange. I do have some black metal EMDCCs that I intend to use.

ninfreak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
burkesville, kentucky
the smoktech tanks are everywhere, and most people that use cartos use tanks....id say they are extremely prolific in the vaping world. the china tanks are developed with china liquids in mind, they don't have cracking issues. some flavors us americans use eat plastic (pineapple, cinnimon, bannana, etc) that doesn't happen with china juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread