Disposable E Cigarettes for a Bar Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobnoxious

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2010
MI
Ok, I'm a little bummed Rainman didn't respond, but maybe it doesn't matter. When me and my friend first started bringing these into our local bar, the owner was intrigued. He mentioned something to the effect of stocking something to supply customers with. I really didn't think he was serious. So, when this thread came up, I decided to pay attention.

Fast forward to last night. He sits down again with us, and after several tasty beverages, I bring the subject up. I guess he was serious. I mentioned the disposable version, and he waved that idea off completely. I think the rationale was along the lines of supplying a quality product that his customers would continue to use, as opposed to something they use one night and chuck in the trash.

He also mentioned he wasn't interested in gouging customers on it, just supplying them with e-cigs much the same way as he sells darts. lol

So, maybe it's time to get serious. I'm kind of thinking he puts a couple 510 Cignot kits on the shelf for a test. I'm also thinking they will fly right off that shelf. Probably to the employees. (sold, not stolen lol) A lot of the bar employees smoke, so if all, or at least some of them converted to a 510, and they sold them there, that would be huge. I can see that place becoming really cloudy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread