Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!! We choose the winner of this contest.

First I would like to thank everybody for their submission. I wish I could pick each and everybody who posted a song first place; however, I cannot. In lue of Dawns Birthday I chose a winner whose submission best fit Dawn.

And the winner is:

Post 14 (send an email to DawnsFlavors@gmail.com. In the subject please put birthday surprise Grand Prize winner. In the body please put your contact information)

Because these were so awesome I couldn't just leave it at that. Sooooooo I would like for the following posts to please send me an email so I can send out some 20ml bottles of e-liquid.

(send an email to dawnsflavors@gmail.com. In the subject please put birthday surprise 20ml bottle. In the body please let us know the flavor and strength of the e-liquid you would like. Also send us your contact information and a mailing address.)

Thank you Guys again.
See you soon....
Amber

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
OH MY ! ! !
8nmn.gif

:blink: I actually - WON :shock:

I really don't believe it with all the other great songs in this contest, however I will take the WIN Gratefully and with Much Appreciation too . . . :facepalm:

thank-you_zpsb63a88e8.gif

AND - To the other Co-Winners of this Contest . . .

CONGRATULATIONS

:rickroll: "Whodat" & "Dude" :rickroll:

Of course a HUGE - THANKS - To "Amber"/"DIY Flavorshack" . . .

For having this contest and running it to Celebrate "Dawn's" Special Day even more . . . :D

A Big Huge - HAPPY BIRTHDAY - once again to "Dawn" . . .

thumbs%20up%20smiley.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread